+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application Assistance.

mprogams

Feb 11, 2018
I am now beginning my express entry application and i am having difficulty with the job history section.
Can someone please give me some advice on how to proceed.

My Problem is this:
I spent 5 months working with a company over 4 years ago but i have no proof that i worked there, The company is refusing to put the relevant information such as job title and salary on the job letter; they said they will only be able to say when i worked there and for how long nothing more.

I am unable to locate a copy of my contract since i moved to another country a few years back.
I attempted to obtain proof that tax was paid by this company but i am finding it hard to obtain the information from the local tax administration office. What i want to know is if i should even list this job in my express entry application.

Ps. I am not the Principal Applicant.

Thanks.

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
I am now beginning my express entry application and i am having difficulty with the job history section.

My Problem is this:
I spent 5 months working with a company over 4 years ago but i have no proof that i worked there, The company is refusing to put the relevant information such as job title and salary on the job letter; they said they will only be able to say when i worked there and for how long nothing more.

I am unable to locate a copy of my contract since i moved to another country a few years back.
I attempted to obtain proof that tax was paid by this company but i am finding it hard to obtain the information from the local tax administration office. What i want to know is if i should even list this job in my express entry application.

Thanks.
If you can get a good CRS score and also can cross 67 point benchmark for FSW program; then no need to mention this job and provide any documentation related to this job.

After receiving ITA, you will have to just mention some basic details about this job without any documentation in Personal History section of application post ITA.

So, if you can achieve good CRS score and FSW points by omitting this job then you can omit.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada

My Problem is this:

Thanks.
As you are not the Principal Applicant, you will only get points for the work experience gained by working in Canada. If your work experience is outside of Canada, you do not need any proof for the same. Just mention this work experience in the Personal History section of the eAPR and you will be fine.