+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants from Brazil, connect here!

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hey! Glad to hear you got PPR and soon getting your passport back
I was told my application is in Sao Paulo right now, do you remember how long it took from LVO to PPR?
I entered IP2 on September 29th and got PPR on October 20th so less than a month... I've got my passport back 18 days after PPR if you're wondering. Best of luck with your application :)

aluanaguimaraes

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Passport Req..
06/12/2017
PPr at last!! (yesterday)

Reactions: acheandre

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
I just received my AOR. Now the waiting begins.
Could anyone send me the Whatsapp link for SPVO group?

Dannygrio

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Everyone from Brazil! This is my first post here, since I am starting my journey now after months of research and gathering documents. This Saturday I will take my IELTS exam and I have requested already my University my records for ECA. Furthermore, I also have started organising myself with future documents requests, such as Police Certificates and Travel History. I have the following question if someone would be kind in helping me:

My Status: When I was 14 yrs old I lived in the US until the age of 20. I am now in my 40s and in the past 10 years I travelled a lot to Europe for work and mainly to the UK, where I have over 50 trips I suppose. However, to the US in the past 10 Years I only visited 3 to 4 times. I don't have the passport anymore from when I was 20 Yrs old and when I lived in the US, however, I lived there legally and never had an issue with Visas etc, hence all my travel history described above.

My Questions:

1. Does CIC ask for Police Certificate since you were 18, or only for the past 10 year Travel History?

2. If CIC asks since I was 18, I don't have my passport any longer since this took place many many years ago. What should I do?

3. If I request for a Police Certificate from the US, where in Rio de Janeiro can I get my finger print just in case?

4. If I sum up all the 50 trips I made to the UK (average 7 days stay during each travel), I certainly will have over 6 months and therefore, I will need the Police Certificate. However, in my passport, I only have the stamp of entrance, since the UK border not always stamped the exit and is humanly impossible for me trying to find all my past flight tickets to confirm dates of entry and exit so I can do my travel history properly. Any tips on this?

5. Last, sometimes is really hard figuring out the faded out stamps in a passport full of stamps if you know what I mean. Some countries stamp your entry only and some stamp entry and exit. Any one with same issue when creating your travel history? What I have done, is that I created an excel where I wrote all the stamps and then I started to remember travels and adding an average of 7 to 10 days trip after the date of entry.

6. For the past 10 years Travel History request, I will be using 3 passports, the newest one with no stamp, then the other older passports dating back to 2007 are full of stamps. When they ask for past ten years, this will probably mean until 2008, but should I also add the 2007 travels, as I will need to scan the stamp pages and they are mixed together?

Thank you very much if anyone can help and sorry for all these questions!! I am starting now, but I am planning ahead so things will be easier when I get the ITA!!

Many Thanks!!

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Everyone from Brazil! This is my first post here, since I am starting my journey now after months of research and gathering documents. This Saturday I will take my IELTS exam and I have requested already my University my records for ECA. Furthermore, I also have started organising myself with future documents requests, such as Police Certificates and Travel History. I have the following question if someone would be kind in helping me:

My Status: When I was 14 yrs old I lived in the US until the age of 20. I am now in my 40s and in the past 10 years I travelled a lot to Europe for work and mainly to the UK, where I have over 50 trips I suppose. However, to the US in the past 10 Years I only visited 3 to 4 times. I don't have the passport anymore from when I was 20 Yrs old and when I lived in the US, however, I lived there legally and never had an issue with Visas etc, hence all my travel history described above.

My Questions:

1. Does CIC ask for Police Certificate since you were 18, or only for the past 10 year Travel History?

2. If CIC asks since I was 18, I don't have my passport any longer since this took place many many years ago. What should I do?

3. If I request for a Police Certificate from the US, where in Rio de Janeiro can I get my finger print just in case?

4. If I sum up all the 50 trips I made to the UK (average 7 days stay during each travel), I certainly will have over 6 months and therefore, I will need the Police Certificate. However, in my passport, I only have the stamp of entrance, since the UK border not always stamped the exit and is humanly impossible for me trying to find all my past flight tickets to confirm dates of entry and exit so I can do my travel history properly. Any tips on this?

5. Last, sometimes is really hard figuring out the faded out stamps in a passport full of stamps if you know what I mean. Some countries stamp your entry only and some stamp entry and exit. Any one with same issue when creating your travel history? What I have done, is that I created an excel where I wrote all the stamps and then I started to remember travels and adding an average of 7 to 10 days trip after the date of entry.

6. For the past 10 years Travel History request, I will be using 3 passports, the newest one with no stamp, then the other older passports dating back to 2007 are full of stamps. When they ask for past ten years, this will probably mean until 2008, but should I also add the 2007 travels, as I will need to scan the stamp pages and they are mixed together?

Thank you very much if anyone can help and sorry for all these questions!! I am starting now, but I am planning ahead so things will be easier when I get the ITA!!

Many Thanks!!
Wow, that´s a lot of travel. Well:

1. You need police certificates for all countries visited/lived for 6+ months since 18. In your case, USA and UK.

2. Travel history is different, 10 years not since 18. If you have a visit that started in 2017 and ended in 2018, add the 2017 stamp just to support your information.

3. Try to inform at least approximate dates for your travely history. The PCC must match the travel period (if the PCC isn´t issued in a "up do this day" fashion like the brazilian PCC).

4. If all you have for the last 10 years is passport + stamps, use it and explain your situation with a LOE. Just make sure you won´t forget all the PCCs required.

Good luck!

Dannygrio

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, that´s a lot of travel. Well:

1. You need police certificates for all countries visited/lived for 6+ months since 18. In your case, USA and UK.

2. Travel history is different, 10 years not since 18. If you have a visit that started in 2017 and ended in 2018, add the 2017 stamp just to support your information.

3. Try to inform at least approximate dates for your travely history. The PCC must match the travel period (if the PCC isn´t issued in a "up do this day" fashion like the brazilian PCC).

4. If all you have for the last 10 years is passport + stamps, use it and explain your situation with a LOE. Just make sure you won´t forget all the PCCs required.

Good luck!
Thank you Joaofor your reply!

Regarding your answers, I will reply below accordingly:

1. Thank you, I will get the USA PCC then, however, I am still in doubt of a proof that I lived there if I don't have the passport any longer! Any idea? Furthermore, did you have to do a PCC from the US? I know they ask for finger prints, but I don't know where I can get mine taken.

2. I understand it is 10 years, but I suppose it counts the 10 years from the day I apply in express entry, correct? This being said, I will apply this month and therefore 10 years from now. Jan 2018 to Jan 2008. Right? Thats what I was trying to say before, my passport has stamps dating back to 2006 I guess and because I will be scanning all stamped pages, I will provide over 10 years, right?

3. Thank you! The trouble I will go through now is that the UK asks for the address where I stayed in each visit. This will be a nightmare, since I stayed in hotels and because it was around 50 visits in 10 years, I have no idea all the hotels I have stayed in. You end up forgetting. Since I also never thought of needing this info in my life, I never ket all my e-tickets that I have used.

4. LOE is what? Yes all I have is my passport and stamps, do I need more than this? Do people upload their flight tickets for the last 10 years? Jesus!!!

Ps. Do you know about anything regarding fading immigration stamps? Usually Italy is a nightmare, as it seems they are always running out of ink I suppose. The stamps from Italy are crazy to read the year and date and some you can't even tell is a stamp!! lol In addition, some immigration officer stamps on top of an existing stamp!! Now that I am needing this, it is a lesson learned and next time I enter a country I will kindly ask the office to stamp on a new page if he can. ;)

Many Thanks,
Danny

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you Joaofor your reply!

Regarding your answers, I will reply below accordingly:

1. Thank you, I will get the USA PCC then, however, I am still in doubt of a proof that I lived there if I don't have the passport any longer! Any idea? Furthermore, did you have to do a PCC from the US? I know they ask for finger prints, but I don't know where I can get mine taken.

2. I understand it is 10 years, but I suppose it counts the 10 years from the day I apply in express entry, correct? This being said, I will apply this month and therefore 10 years from now. Jan 2018 to Jan 2008. Right? Thats what I was trying to say before, my passport has stamps dating back to 2006 I guess and because I will be scanning all stamped pages, I will provide over 10 years, right?

3. Thank you! The trouble I will go through now is that the UK asks for the address where I stayed in each visit. This will be a nightmare, since I stayed in hotels and because it was around 50 visits in 10 years, I have no idea all the hotels I have stayed in. You end up forgetting. Since I also never thought of needing this info in my life, I never ket all my e-tickets that I have used.

4. LOE is what? Yes all I have is my passport and stamps, do I need more than this? Do people upload their flight tickets for the last 10 years? Jesus!!!

Ps. Do you know about anything regarding fading immigration stamps? Usually Italy is a nightmare, as it seems they are always running out of ink I suppose. The stamps from Italy are crazy to read the year and date and some you can't even tell is a stamp!! lol In addition, some immigration officer stamps on top of an existing stamp!! Now that I am needing this, it is a lesson learned and next time I enter a country I will kindly ask the office to stamp on a new page if he can. ;)

Many Thanks,
Danny
1. No need to show proof of living, just PCCs.

2. That´s why I´m saying to roll back only to the exit of your 2008 stay, only to show context.

3. Show what you got, explain the situation with an attached LOE. You can use PDF tools to merge the Schedule with your LOE or use the Letter of Explanation section in your personalized EE checklist that will be generated after ITA.

4. LOE = Letter Of Explanation. Sometimes you might need to show further evidence of travel, like flight/train/bus tickets. It´s very rare, though. It usually happens when the location stamp in your passport doesn´t match with your personal information. If you pay attention with this detail, you should be fine with what you have.

As for fading stamps, I honestly have no idea how to work around that. Only traveled abroad to three places in my life, never beyond 20 days (Europe and Chile 2015, USA 2015 and 2016).

Good luck!

lucaspinto

Jan 15, 2018
Belém, Brazil
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017
Hello, fellow Brazilians,
For the sake of keeping track of our applications I'd like to inform that I've just received the PPR email.
Timeline:
CEC Outland (Brazil)
Principal Applicant + Spouse
AOR: July 11th
Medicals Passed: Not Sure, around mid August
ADR: August 24th (IMM5669E Schedule A + RCMP PCC)
AD Sent: August 30th (MM5669E Schedule A)
AD Sent: September 26th (RCMP PCC)
No ADR: December 2nd
PPR: January 18th

Now it's time to gather the paperwork and get it done.

Reactions: acheandre

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello, fellow Brazilians,
For the sake of keeping track of our applications I'd like to inform that I've just received the PPR email.
Timeline:
CEC Outland (Brazil)
Principal Applicant + Spouse
AOR: July 11th
Medicals Passed: Not Sure, around mid August
ADR: August 24th (IMM5669E Schedule A + RCMP PCC)
AD Sent: August 30th (MM5669E Schedule A)
AD Sent: September 26th (RCMP PCC)
No ADR: December 2nd
PPR: January 18th

Now it's time to gather the paperwork and get it done.
Congratulations! Wish you a smooth flagpole and a great new life as Canadian PR!

Reactions: lucaspinto

Bianka

Feb 9, 2018
Olá pessoal!
Tenho a seguinte dúvida: se tenho experiência de trabalho em apenas um local e o pagamento é feito diretamente em dinheiro para mim, a carta do empregador é suficiente para comprovar experiência de trabalho?

Espero que possam me ajudar :)

lucaspinto

Jan 15, 2018
Belém, Brazil
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Doc's Request.
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017
Olá pessoal!
Tenho a seguinte dúvida: se tenho experiência de trabalho em apenas um local e o pagamento é feito diretamente em dinheiro para mim, a carta do empregador é suficiente para comprovar experiência de trabalho?

Espero que possam me ajudar :)
No meu caso sempre foram gerados contra-cheques com depósito em conta bancária regularmente, contudo, na minha aplicação acabei juntando apenas a carta do empregador (iria juntar os contracheques mas tive um problema no computador e demorei para recuperá-los digitalmente) e a aplicação foi aprovada. Segundo constou nas GCMS notes, a verificação da regularidade das informações ocorreu por pesquisas on-line dos dados do empregador, etc.

No seu caso, apesar de o pagamento ter sido realizado em dinheiro, foram gerados contra-cheques? Se sim, é sempre melhor juntá-los à sua aplicação com a carta do empregador. Nunca se sabe o que pode chamar a atenção do agente de imigração no momento da análise do seu pedido e, afinal, é melhor mais provas do que menos.

Reactions: Bianka

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Alguém já tentou fazer o ECA de curso técnico feito no Brasil e teve sucesso?
Tentei na IQAS em abril de 2017, pra minha esposa. Técnico Eletroeletrônica e Informática 2360 horas no CEFET/CE (hoje IFCE). Nada feito, validaram equivalência de ensino médio. Já fui direto pra IQAS porque sabia que na WES não rolava.

Já vi gente conseguir ECA de mestrado com MBA brasileiro (que na verdade são certificados de especialização) pela IQAS, no caso, curso da FGV. Mas ensino médio como superior, não conheço nenhum caso.

Reactions: Bianka