+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants from Brazil, connect here!

jfa

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, same here. I hope to receive it by Monday.
I just got a job, so I'll save same money and fly to Canada in April 2018. I'll go directly to Waterloo, Ontario.
What about you?
Cool, good luck with that!
Oh, I forgot correios deliver sedex on Saturdays...

I was planning to move in October/17 but I believe I'll move in Jan/18 to Toronto

Reactions: acheandre

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Just got AOR. Here are the details for our tracker:

Username
AOR Category Province Inland/Outland
nbgr 02/sep/2017 FSW Ontario Outland

deboraxavier

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys...just received my passport back with CoPR :D \o/
Timeline in signature
Hi Leandro!

My husband and I are in a very similar situation to yours. We received the PPR on August 17 and sent the documents on August 23rd. They were received at the consulate on 24 August. We live in Porto Alegre.

I'm nervous because I saw that you already received your passport and we have not yet! :(

Does the fact that we are two end up increasing the processing time?

One question, what day did you send the documents? Just to know if our process is suffering some delay or we are in regular time.

Thanks for listening.

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi Leandro!

My husband and I are in a very similar situation to yours. We received the PPR on August 17 and sent the documents on August 23rd. They were received at the consulate on 24 August. We live in Porto Alegre.

I'm nervous because I saw that you already received your passport and we have not yet! :(

Does the fact that we are two end up increasing the processing time?

One question, what day did you send the documents? Just to know if our process is suffering some delay or we are in regular time.

Thanks for listening.
Hi Debora,
I dropped off my passport on August 21st in person at the VFS in São Paulo.
They told me I would receive the passport in 5 business days, what wasn't the case, clearly.
I believe that my case was a bit faster because I'm from São Paulo and the consulate is located here, as well as the VFS.
I wouldn't be worried if I were you, since at this point everything has been approved already. I think you should give it 10 more days and raise a CSE if you don't get your passports back.

Good luck

Reactions: deboraxavier

pepasbr

Apr 6, 2017
Fala galera!

Queria saber: Daqui do grupo quem está no processo pós-ITA? Finalizei meu processo agora e queria me dispor a ajudar o pessoal que está nessa etapa, pois meu processo já foi aprovado e gostaria de compartilhar as informações que utilizei. Estou preparando agora a última parte (o envio dos passaportes ao consulado). Enfim, fala aqui que tou disposto a ajudar, ok?

hbrod

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just got my Invitation to Apply last Wednesday (06/09/2017). Do you all have a whatsapp group for the Brazilian applicants? If so, could you guys please invite me (+55 11 983018363)? Thanks!

pepasbr

Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just got my Invitation to Apply last Wednesday (06/09/2017). Do you all have a whatsapp group for the Brazilian applicants? If so, could you guys please invite me (+55 11 983018363)? Thanks!

Dear hbrod,

Here it is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/F6cuqhiI3wGDb6pgF0lS2p

Futhermore, I advise you to check this website here * https://express-entry.herokuapp.com/ * were important information about de AOR is gathered in a simple and direct way. It should help you check your documentation and the information it must contain.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Just got my PPR!
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: _Leandro_

rafammbass

Aug 12, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Got PPR on September 8, documents received in Ottawa today. WOW 56 days from AOR to PPR, incluidng delaying and retaking x-rays. Not bad! Hope to getting CoPR in the mail soon.

How long does it usually take to get the CoPR back?

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Got PPR on September 8, documents received in Ottawa today. WOW 56 days from AOR to PPR, incluidng delaying and retaking x-rays. Not bad! Hope to getting CoPR in the mail soon.

How long does it usually take to get the CoPR back?
My lawyer told me 2 to 3 weeks... (I'm inland)

cacto

May 30, 2017
Hi there,

My spouse and I created a blog to share our Express Entry experience. The blog is called "A Cocker in Canada", the website is https://acockerincanada.wordpress.com

Our application was approved on September 11th, and we wrote posts about: ECA, IELTS, EE Profile, Medical Exams, Application, Work Experience Letter, Proof of Funds, PCC, Other Documents, Schedule A, and from AOR to CoPR. We also created separated pages for our Timeline, Costs, and a list of Abbreviations and Acronyms.

Later, we are going to publish some interesting research we are doing about Canada and our adventures as permanent residents.

I hope you like it!