+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants from Brazil, connect here!

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys,
Also received the golden email yesterday.
Timeline:
FSW-O Profile created: Jan 14th 2017 (CRS 413); ITA: May 31st; Med done: June 13th; AOR: June 22nd; IP1: July 17th; Med passed: July 25th; NA2: July 25th; IP2: Aug 15th; PPR: Aug 18th

Reactions: joaojr123 and nbgr

rafammbass

Aug 12, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Hey guys,
Quick question here. When I submitted my application, I uploaded all of the employment records to fields that had Employment 1, Employment 2, up until Employment 6. Since CIC mostly uses reverse chronological order for almost everything, that is the order I submitted the documents.

I went to see it yesterday, for no reason, and found that the fields now have the name of the position I held and they used just regular chronological order, so none of my documents match the correct position. Anyone here experienced this? I am a little scared right now.

Thanks!

jfa

Jul 5, 2017
Hi there,

I also got the golden email last friday night. :D

1) Did you guys checked the cic website? Mine has no updates and still says my process is being analysed and all the documents are being reviewed..)

2) passport copies: I personally believe we have to send the original passport and a visa will be issued (attached to it) even though Brazil is on the eTA class..

3) Do you know if we can hand it straight to the Canadian Consulate or do we have to go to VSF and pay the BLR 82.00 for that?

best of luck to all of us,
JFA

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi there,

I also got the golden email last friday night. :D

1) Did you guys checked the cic website? Mine has no updates and still says my process is being analysed and all the documents are being reviewed..) There will be no more updates there

2) passport copies: I personally believe we have to send the original passport and a visa will be issued (attached to it) even though Brazil is on the eTA class.. You may call them, but I also believe we have to send the passport (that's what I did)

3) Do you know if we can hand it straight to the Canadian Consulate or do we have to go to VSF and pay the BLR 82.00 for that?
I went to the VFS office in São Paulo and had to pay R$29,85 (courier service) + R$ 65,60 (Passport transmission). We have to do the process through VFS
best of luck to all of us,
JFA

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hey guys,
Quick question here. When I submitted my application, I uploaded all of the employment records to fields that had Employment 1, Employment 2, up until Employment 6. Since CIC mostly uses reverse chronological order for almost everything, that is the order I submitted the documents.

I went to see it yesterday, for no reason, and found that the fields now have the name of the position I held and they used just regular chronological order, so none of my documents match the correct position. Anyone here experienced this? I am a little scared right now.

Thanks!
I don't think you should worry about it. There has been at least one case in this forum which the person did the same as you and received the PPR.
You can raise CSE and explain the situation, though, if you're really worried

Last edited:

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys,
For those who got their PPRs, how long did it take to receive the passport back from VFS with the CoPR?
I`m in Sao Paulo, by the way.
Thanks

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

My status just changed to IP2 today, when should I expect the PPR e-mail? Does anyone have info about the landing process for inland applicants? I heard you can do it at the CIC office but I'm not sure how that works. I would much appreciate some insight regarding that. Thank you!!

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi guys,

My status just changed to IP2 today, when should I expect the PPR e-mail? Does anyone have info about the landing process for inland applicants? I heard you can do it at the CIC office but I'm not sure how that works. I would much appreciate some insight regarding that. Thank you!!
It takes from 1 day to 3 weeks to receive PPR after IP2. Your case seems to be a quick one, so you should expect PPR soon.
In regards your landing, there are other threads in this forum that might answer your question, take a look...but yes, you can go to a CIC office and have it done or you can go to the boarder to flagpole

Reactions: gmichelli

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
It takes from 1 day to 3 weeks to receive PPR after IP2. Your case seems to be a quick one, so you should expect PPR soon.
In regards your landing, there are other threads in this forum that might answer your question, take a look...but yes, you can go to a CIC office and have it done or you can go to the boarder to flagpole
Thanks for replying! Hope to get it soon!

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
same here _Leandro_ , I went there this afternoon.
In less than 10 days we get our passports back
Any update on your CoPR, buddy?
It`s been 7 days since I dropped off my passport at VFS and haven`t received anything back yet, even the status of my application hasn`t changed since then.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Wow... so cool to see activity on this thread! Congrats to all PPRs!

Reactions: acheandre

jfa

Jul 5, 2017
Any update on your CoPR, buddy?
It`s been 7 days since I dropped off my passport at VFS and haven`t received anything back yet, even the status of my application hasn`t changed since then.
hey mate!
My visa was issued yesterday and the passport dispatched today, so I'm expecting to received it by tomorrow.
Also, myCIC was updated yesterday with "a final decision has been made - your application was approved" and the status of the counterfoil.

Yours might be following the same as mine either today or on Monday.

May I ask you when are you planning to fly and to which city?

best regards,
JFA

Last edited:

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
hey mate!
My visa was issued yesterday and the passport dispatched today, so I'm expecting to received it by tomorrow.
Also, myCIC was updated yesterday with "a final decision has been made - your application was approved" and the status of the counterfoil.

Yours might be following the same as mine either today or on Monday.

May I ask you when are you planning to fly and to which city?

best regards,
JFA
Yeah, same here. I hope to receive it by Monday.
I just got a job, so I'll save same money and fly to Canada in April 2018. I'll go directly to Waterloo, Ontario.
What about you?