+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants from Brazil, connect here!

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
edilsonjr said:
It says A11.2 Met and R10 Ok.

After that, it was sent to São Paulo in June 8th. Since then, nothing.
I lot of people are waiting for SPVO response here. I think they are holding all Express Entry applicants for some reason.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ajanoni said:
I lot of people are waiting for SPVO response here. I think they are holding all Express Entry applicants for some reason.
Yeah. I want to believe that this delays happens due to the great number of student visa requests.

Since most colleges begin in September, I believe things will start to move forward to us.

Good luck to us all!

dhvs

May 31, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Wagner__ said:
Hello, let me try to help you.

1. No, it is not this way. Actually, I am not sure how it should be. My friend sent a statement that contained the six last months and their final balance, for example: JAN/16: R$ 22.000,00, FEV/16: R$ 25.000,00 and so on. However, I send the statement a little bit more detailed. Actually I send 6 months of transaction by transaction (yeah, every single transaction). My tip here is, put every single information that CIC requires, do not miss anything. Check it out: canadaparabrasileiros.com/forum/topic/4467-express-entry-guia-documenta%C3%A7%C3%A3o-p%C3%B3s-ita/

2. I send 2 bank statements. My first was that detailed, as I said above. The second, from Itau too, was I letter that contained the amount in my account in the last six months. For example, JAN/16: R$ 22.000,00, FEV/16: R$ 25.000,00 and so on. I asked, I explained, and then they did. Actually, both banks (Itau and Caixa) were very kind and helpful to provide me the statement as I asked them.

3. I translated every single page. Yeah, it was expensive, but it worth every penny.

;D
Thanks, Wagner!
I think I was unlucky with my Itaú manager. He said that he could not provide the monthly opening/ending balance for my savings account (on the Bank Certificate/Letter). I will try to contact someone else there.

My last questions to you (I promise, hehe):

1) In your 6-month Bank Statements (the complete summary of transactions), has Itaú provided a single page to you? In my case, they said that there would be 12 pages (2 pages per month, since there was a new federal rule: balance "until" May 2012 and balance "after" May 2012, since the saving profitability rules changed). The cost for translate those 12 pages, with large amounts of text, was absurdly expensive... If there is no other way, I will have to do this, but I wanted to be sure first.

2) I saw you have applied to SINP. Did you use the same Bank Certificate + Statements to SINP Application and to EE (post-ITA)? Or did you need to get those documents again after your ITA, and translate them again? I don't know how "old" they could be accepted by CIC.

Thanks once again ;D

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhvs said:
Thanks, Wagner!
I think I was unlucky with my Itaú manager. He said that he could not provide the monthly opening/ending balance for my savings account (on the Bank Certificate/Letter). I will try to contact someone else there.

My last questions to you (I promise, hehe):

1) In your 6-month Bank Statements (the complete summary of transactions), has Itaú provided a single page to you? In my case, they said that there would be 12 pages (2 pages per month, since there was a new federal rule: balance "until" May 2012 and balance "after" May 2012, since the saving profitability rules changed). The cost for translate those 12 pages, with large amounts of text, was absurdly expensive... If there is no other way, I will have to do this, but I wanted to be sure first.

2) I saw you have applied to SINP. Did you use the same Bank Certificate + Statements to SINP Application and to EE (post-ITA)? Or did you need to get those documents again after your ITA, and translate them again? I don't know how "old" they could be accepted by CIC.

Thanks once again ;D
Do not worry my friend, we are here to help each other.
I think you should try to talk with other manager, and then explain your situation and ask for a help. At the first time I asked both managers said that they did not have that specific report, and then I explained my point and situation. They were very kind and helpful.

Your answers.
1. Itau provided me a single page document, this way: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YYvfwhaiZE0/Vikniw1SpFI/AAAAAAAAIZQ/N3MqNzGhufk/s1600/Atestado%2Bde%2BIdoneidade%2BIta%25C3%25BA%2B-%2BModelo.png
On the other hand, Caixa provided me a longer statement (one page per month, I asked it), that contained full history of those months of my saving account. My manger took almost an hour to prepare it.

2. Yeah, I applied to SINP. I prepared different statements for SINP and EE because SINP requires 3 months of history and EE 6 months.
Moreover, you applied to SINP a few months ago, your proof of funds to EE should be generated I little before you send it to CIC.

If you need help send me a message, if possible, I will help you. ;)

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wagner__ said:
Do not worry my friend, we are here to help each other.
I think you should try to talk with other manager, and then explain your situation and ask for a help. At the first time I asked both managers said that they did not have that specific report, and then I explained my point and situation. They were very kind and helpful.

Your answers.
1. Itau provided me a single page document, this way: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YYvfwhaiZE0/Vikniw1SpFI/AAAAAAAAIZQ/N3MqNzGhufk/s1600/Atestado%2Bde%2BIdoneidade%2BIta%25C3%25BA%2B-%2BModelo.png
On the other hand, Caixa provided me a longer statement (one page per month, I asked it), that contained full history of those months of my saving account. My manger took almost an hour to prepare it.

2. Yeah, I applied to SINP. I prepared different statements for SINP and EE because SINP requires 3 months of history and EE 6 months.
Moreover, you applied to SINP a few months ago, your proof of funds to EE should be generated I little before you send it to CIC.

If you need help send me a message, if possible, I will help you. ;)
Just to give a second overview on the matter, I have disclosed to CIC all line by line bank statements for the past 6 months prior to sending my application.

Yes, it would be around 2 or 3 pages per month, and yes, it cost me a load of money. Totally worth it. Actually, I have spent a whole lot of money in translations - For my Ontario Nomination I did the exact same thing - it also cost me a lot of money.

For my investment accounts (that's where I keep my money) I sent just the balance due to less movimentation than a checking account.

Hope this helps.

dhvs

May 31, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Edilson and Wagner, thanks for sharing your experiences.
Since my SINP is already "in process", I will wait, maybe they will give me the opportunity to submit updated PoF. Then I will do exactly as you did.
And when ITA comes, once again. This is an expensive, but - of course - incredible journey.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@Wagner__

No news?

You are a January AOR... nothing moving for you means nothing moving for us that have AOR after you

:D

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edilsonjr said:
@Wagner__

No news?

You are a January AOR... nothing moving for you means nothing moving for us that have AOR after you

:D
Actually I am a February AOR ;)

Well, when I hit the six months mark I sent an email to SP inquiring about my application. They told me that there is a delay, but I should hear from they at the end of this month.
I hope it really occurs! I am looking forward to receiving news in this month! :D

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
Wagner__ said:

Well, when I hit the six months mark I sent an email to SP inquiring about my application. They told me that there is a delay, but I should hear from they at the end of this month.
I hope it really occurs! I am looking forward to receiving news in this month! :D
Everybody here is cheering for you!

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wagner__ said:

Right! My mistake!

Did they tell you what is the cause of the delay?

My expectation is that college applications are the cause of it and that now they are close to nothing, since most classes have already started =D

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edilsonjr said:
Right! My mistake!

Did they tell you what is the cause of the delay?

My expectation is that college applications are the cause of it and that now they are close to nothing, since most classes have already started =D
No, they did not.
Yeah, the college subject may be a cause, but it could be something related to the Olympics too. Who knows? :(

When I receive update on my application I will post here, for sure! ;)

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wagner__ said:

Can you please share the SPVO e-mail?

How did you know that your profile was being handled there?

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:
Can you please share the SPVO e-mail?

How did you know that your profile was being handled there?
I know because I ordered GCMS notes and it is described there.
As for the email, it is on the SP VO web site. Check it out: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/brazil-bresil/offices-bureaux/services_sao.aspx?lang=por

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wagner__ said:
No, they did not.
Yeah, the college subject may be a cause, but it could be something related to the Olympics too. Who knows? :(

When I receive update on my application I will post here, for sure! ;)
Yeah, I thought about olympics... but since the games were in Rio, and the VO is in Sao Paulo, this shouldnt make any difference... although they probably support the olympic delegation from Canada....

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

PPR! PPR! PPR!
I received an email from SP asking for passports.
Nothing changed on myCIC.