+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants from Brazil, connect here!

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanoni said:
Why is SPVO taking so long on our process?
I don't know my friend, I don't know. I have paid my RPRF some days ago, after it, no news.
There is a Brazilian who will cross the six months mark soon! :(

Where do you intend to live in Canada?

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
Wagner__ said:
I don't know my friend, I don't know. I have paid my RPRF some days ago, after it, no news.
There is a Brazilian who will cross the six months mark soon! :(

Where do you intend to live in Canada?
I will go to Regina, SK.
I think they are busy because of the Olympic Games.

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanoni said:
I will go to Regina, SK.
I think they are busy because of the Olympic Games.
Hmm, I don't have idea what is the point! I am not sure if the Olympics is the main problem.
Anyway, I would like to see any movement in SP soon!

I am going to Regina too! ;)

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I just received a message asking for RPRF payment.

After I paid and uploaded the receipt, the "Review of documents" changed from "No additional documents are needed at this time" to "Provided".

Should expect PPR soon?

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThiagoSCF said:

After I paid and uploaded the receipt, the "Review of documents" changed from "No additional documents are needed at this time" to "Provided".

Should expect PPR soon?
Good to hear it, my friend!
As for the "Review of documents" status, it is normal. It always change when you upload a new document.

Well, about your PPR, I am not sure. I would like to say "Yes! Be ready!" but, unfortunately I think you will need to wait about a month. Actually, I know two people who have AOR earlier than you and so far, no PPR. My AOR is 12/02 and there is another Brazilian guy who has AOR on 20/01. I payed my RPRF 12 days ago, and so far, no changes. Moreover, I will hit the six months mark in 12th of August!

Have you ordered your GCMS notes? If yes, was there any movement at SP Office on your process?

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wagner__ said:
Good to hear it, my friend!
As for the "Review of documents" status, it is normal. It always change when you upload a new document.

Well, about your PPR, I am not sure. I would like to say "Yes! Be ready!" but, unfortunately I think you will need to wait about a month. Actually, I know two people who have AOR earlier than you and so far, no PPR. My AOR is 12/02 and there is another Brazilian guy who has AOR on 20/01. I payed my RPRF 12 days ago, and so far, no changes. Moreover, I will hit the six months mark in 12th of August!

Have you ordered your GCMS notes? If yes, was there any movement at SP Office on your process?
Yes I did. Got it on june 26th.

There was no mention of SP Visa Office so far. The application was sitting in Ottawa VO.

May 3, 2016
Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
Doc's Request.
08-07-2016
ThiagoSCF said:

Should expect PPR soon?
Awesome ! Congratz!
Would you mind sharing the contact of the certified translator/translation company you used ?

leandrotbs

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
Yes I did. Got it on june 26th.

There was no mention of SP Visa Office so far. The application was sitting in Ottawa VO.
Where can I check which is my Visa Office?

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarcelleCabral said:
Awesome ! Congratz!
Would you mind sharing the contact of the certified translator/translation company you used ?
Thanks, mate!

I did some translations at "Interpretando" and others at "Litero".

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leandrotbs said:
Where can I check which is my Visa Office?
At my GCMS notes, I checked the most recent "Application" movement which was a transfer from Centralized Intake Office to CPC-Ottawa.

Winry

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
At my GCMS notes, I checked the most recent "Application" movement which was a transfer from Centralized Intake Office to CPC-Ottawa.
Hey ThiagoSCF, your timeline seems to be similar to mine. I received RPRF almost 4 months after AOR and at least until RPRF my application was still in Canada....

It's just a guess, but it seems PNP are being transferred right away to Sao Paulo, and they are taking longer, a little more than 6 months of processing. Non-PNP stay in Ottawa almost until the end, and the process takes around 5 months....

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winry said:
Hey ThiagoSCF, your timeline seems to be similar to mine. I received RPRF almost 4 months after AOR and at least until RPRF my application was still in Canada....

It's just a guess, but it seems PNP are being transferred right away to Sao Paulo, and they are taking longer, a little more than 6 months of processing. Non-PNP stay in Ottawa almost until the end, and the process takes around 5 months....
My application took almost 3 months to be transferred to SP.
It is very strange that PNP are taking about 6 months to be processed in Brazil. I read yesterday a news where the PNP was the faster type of stream, in average 3.8 months! :(

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winry said:

So, your application wasn't transferred to Sao Paulo?

Winry

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
ThiagoSCF said:
So, your application wasn't transferred to Sao Paulo?
I'm not sure, because I just asked for GCMS notes once, close to the date they sent me the RPRF, and until that date my application was not transferred to Sao Paulo. But what makes me think my application was not transferred until the end is that my Background Check changed on the same day other 15 Inlanders had their BGC changed. And I received PPR on the same day all these Inlanders received their PPR.

rafaellima

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016