+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry after PNP Nomination

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
Hello everyone,

I've recently got my pnp nomination through Express entry and now my crs score is 944.
Since my profile is already active in pool, do i have to just wait now or is there something else I need to do?

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've recently got my pnp nomination through Express entry and now my crs score is 944.
Since my profile is already active in pool, do i have to just wait now or is there something else I need to do?
Hi.. Congratulations! Do u mind sharing which pnp this is.. . Thanks !

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Okay. Very nice to know.

Also, for express entry PNP, do I have to enter personal reference code while creating Express entry PNP profile?

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
Okay. Very nice to know.

Also, for express entry PNP, do I have to enter personal reference code while creating Express entry PNP profile?
I just created Express entry profile.
I was eligible under Canadian Experience Class and I have ties to Alberta.
Here's some more info:

The Alberta Express Entry Stream allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.

Candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit an application.

International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to submit an application under this stream.

Only candidates who are asked to submit an application to the Alberta Express Entry Stream will be considered.
Src: alberta.ca