Express Entry 33rd Draw Forecast

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
preet93 said:
Hi,
Just want to know how you guys are so sure that the draw will be on 4th of May? Thanks
Hello. Actually CIC opens a new draw after every 14 days from the previous draw, they have been absolutely consistent with this. Hence the last draw was on 20th april so the next one will be on 4th may. You can go to the CIC site and check for yourself under rounds of invitation category.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurik said:
Hello. Actually CIC opens a new draw after every 14 days from the previous draw, they have been absolutely consistent with this. Hence the last draw was on 20th april so the next one will be on 4th may. You can go to the CIC site and check for yourself under rounds of invitation category.
Thanks Gurik:)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

We haven't created our profile yet, but I think we're sitting at 464 here.. Hoping for an ITA asap :)

Good luck to all! I also think the next draw will be on the 4th, with a cutoff score in the range of 465.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sitting at 468 now lets see what comes now.

SergeSD

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2018
Hahahahahaha this is the worst place to look for optimism :D Am I the only one convinced the cutoffs will be going downward and reaching the 400s this year?

The amount of foreign residents to get ITAs is going up, which the CEC applicants are fewer and fewer. Nominations are coming out as slow as a honey IV and when they do, the amount is not high enough to keep the scores high more than a few draws in a row. The big question is how many new profiles around 460 are being created every day.

Anywho, wishful thinking aside, we're in the pool. Let's work on our patience!

Good luck!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
SergeSD said:
Hahahahahaha this is the worst place to look for optimism :D Am I the only one convinced the cutoffs will be going downward and reaching the 400s this year?

The amount of foreign residents to get ITAs is going up, which the CEC applicants are fewer and fewer. Nominations are coming out as slow as a honey IV and when they do, the amount is not high enough to keep the scores high more than a few draws in a row. The big question is how many new profiles around 460 are being created every day.

Anywho, wishful thinking aside, we're in the pool. Let's work on our patience!

Good luck!
hahhahahahah It indeed is!!! Whenever I see a candidate with score above 460 moaning and worrying that," what's going to happen" I am reminded of my school days and all those 90+ kids complaining about not getting 100, It is clear to everyone that any candidate above 460 is definitely getting an ITA in next few pools, its not a theory but factual information, so cheer up people and be grateful! Wish you all luck!!

Wish I had a safe score, struggling at 446-453, only if i get my Master's from WES I'LL be at 453, I have no worry after that atleast till ITA. Hoping the pool comes down to 440 atleast!!!

SergeSD

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2018
gurik said:
hahhahahahah It indeed is!!! Whenever I see a candidate with score above 460 moaning and worrying that," what's going to happen" I am reminded of my school days and all those 90+ kids complaining about not getting 100, It is clear to everyone that any candidate above 460 is definitely getting an ITA in next few pools, its not a theory but factual information, so cheer up people and be grateful! Wish you all luck!!

Wish I had a safe score, struggling at 446-453, only if i get my Master's from WES I'LL be at 453, I have no worry after that atleast till ITA. Hoping the pool comes down to 440 atleast!!!
Hey gurik,

Just curious, why wouldn't you get your Master's assessed?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
preet93 said:
Hi,
Just want to know how you guys are so sure that the draw will be on 4th of May? Thanks
Hey, actually I have done my BSc Biotechnology 3 year and MSc Biotechnology 2 year from NAAC credited grade A Indian universities, but still can't say they ll give me master's or not.
. The equivalency tool of WES always gives you Master's equivalency but ppl say this is not reflected in the WES report, my friend had done B.Com from Delhi University (3 year,1st division with distiction) and M.com (2year) from JNU that too with 70%, but her WES evaluation came as Bachelor's. She had to go for "two or more" option thing. I till date have not seen any applicant getting master's after 3+2 BSc and MSc. highly disappointed.
The equivalency tool has given me Master's don't know will it reflect in my results or not, I'll be getting them next week. The wait is killing me, my entire future depends on it.
Do share if you have any insight in this matter

SergeSD

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2018
I had 3 credentials assessed at IQAS: Bachelor's, Master's and MBA. The bachelor's and the MBA were recognized, but not the Master's. They didn't even list it on the report.

When I called them to ask why, they said the university wasn't recognized by them. On the WES website (I checked afterwards out of curiosity) it wasn't listed either. So if yours was listed, then hopefully you will get the equivalence :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
gurik said:
Hey, actually I have done my BSc Biotechnology 3 year and MSc Biotechnology 2 year from NAAC credited grade A Indian universities, but still can't say they ll give me master's or not.
. The equivalency tool of WES always gives you Master's equivalency but ppl say this is not reflected in the WES report, my friend had done B.Com from Delhi University (3 year,1st division with distiction) and M.com (2year) from JNU that too with 70%, but her WES evaluation came as Bachelor's. She had to go for "two or more" option thing. I till date have not seen any applicant getting master's after 3+2 BSc and MSc. highly disappointed.
The equivalency tool has given me Master's don't know will it reflect in my results or not, I'll be getting them next week. The wait is killing me, my entire future depends on it.
Do share if you have any insight in this matter

hello,

Brother please do not take this to heart, I wish you get it as masters by Gods grace but based on the research and clarifications i gave to people......a 3 year bachelor + 2 year masters is equal to 4 year bachelor and 1 year pg certificate..........it has nothing to do with your marks as far as your PR equivalancy is concerned.

I have 4 year bachelors (58%) from india from well recognized uni and a 1 year masters from Uk(59%) from a well rec uni but both are equal to bachelors and masters respectively.

Its great if its equal to masters but if not pl be easy on that.....i understand PR is very important to all of us on this forum but there are other ways of scoring points.

pl let me know if u need further clarifications or PM me.

May God bless u all.
cheers,
Rrk.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
SergeSD said:
I had 3 credentials assessed at IQAS: Bachelor's, Master's and MBA. The bachelor's and the MBA were recognized, but not the Master's. They didn't even list it on the report.

When I called them to ask why, they said the university wasn't recognized by them. On the WES website (I checked afterwards out of curiosity) it wasn't listed either. So if yours was listed, then hopefully you will get the equivalence :)
Thanks for sharing it really gave me some positivity, I am keeping my fingers crossed :) Wish you all the good luck

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for your post brother. Yes you are right, I have also heard the same and hence the worry, but I am trying to stay calm.
Hope with wishes from you guys some miracle happens and i get master's. I will update you with my results, thanks for your help :)
All the best to you bro!!!
I am also trying to help as much people as I can on thid forum with all the knowledge that i have, as I understand how the uncertainities and confusion kill you. It feels good to relate with ppl and help them:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
By the way +1 to both you guys (SergeSD and Canadianrrk for your kindness and positiveness !! keep it up!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
gurik said:
By the way +1 to both you guys (SergeSD and Canadianrrk for your kindness and positiveness !! keep it up!
see,

with a score of 400+ ontario nomination is guaranteed.......we can hope that u get nomination in 3-4 months..........then 600 points gun shot u will score then there will be no deadline on u which make u bind ur application to 4 months.

99% of the applicants with 400+ score(including me) got ontario nominaton.

cheers,
Rrk.