+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explanation letter needed or not ?

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
Hello!

I am ready to apply for a study permit and i have all the required documents ready, but i didn't write an explanation letter.
So is it important or not ? and if it is what are the key points that i should focus on ?

Thanks

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Some people do get approved without it. But, if you want higher approval, explanation letter is important. Key point, why you chose canada out of the whole world, why you picked the course you are planning to do, how it will benefit you in your home country, who is financing your temporary stay, source of income with proof. If you are choosing different course from your past experience, explain why student change in your couse and how it will benefit you.

Reactions: hagoog

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
Some people do get approved without it. But, if you want higher approval, explanation letter is important. Key point, why you chose canada out of the whole world, why you picked the course you are planning to do, how it will benefit you in your home country, who is financing your temporary stay, source of income with proof. If you are choosing different course from your past experience, explain why student change in your couse and how it will benefit you.
Thanks a lot for your help, i will type it and hand it then with the rest of the documents .

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
You are doing online or paper based? Online is quicker.
I am doing paper based, as in my country i have to do it through an organization. and they said it will take about a month, yet i still have time as i applied for the summer semester.