+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explanation letter instead of PCC, worked to anybody?

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, i am like much others in a difficult situation to get the Police Clearance Certificate from China, where i was living for 2 years.
I see some users say finally they wrote a letter explaining why they couldn't get the PCC from China and show also some email between them and embassy, agencies... to prove it.
Any case that the CIC has accepted the letter and not ban you from fraud?

Thanks in advance.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I heard some people got exemption to provide Saudi PCC, since it is very difficult to get from outside. You may provide letter giving reasons and give proof that you have tried for China PCC and unable to get it.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttrajan said:
I heard some people got exemption to provide Saudi PCC, since it is very difficult to get from outside. You may provide letter giving reasons and give proof that you have tried for China PCC and unable to get it.
Thanks for the comment. Yes, that's why i would like to see of someone got the exemption, cause i see many people write that in the forum, but didn't write if they got or not the exemption.

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
A friend of mine wrote an explanation and attached mail's between him, , the embassies involved. But a request letter for PCC was sent to him again with additional 60days time frame, different from the one given at ITA. So he had to do everything within his power to get the PCC from the embassy. Took a while but was able to upload before the 60 days elapsed.

Arij

Mar 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are certain conditions for Saudi PCC in whihc they exempt else if you have valid oermit for Saudia you have to submit PCC

peter19722

Jul 15, 2013
I got PCC from China. What you need to do is look for a friend there to help you out. He goes to the local police where you registered and reside when in China with your old and current passport data page, Chinese visa you used then and authorization letter by you. The police will issue that you have not criminal record while there then you take the stamped statement or report to notary office in China for translation .
Hope this will help you. Or pay agent to get it for you.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peter19722 said:
I got PCC from China. What you need to do is look for a friend there to help you out. He goes to the local police where you registered and reside when in China with your old and current passport data page, Chinese visa you used then and authorization letter by you. The police will issue that you have not criminal record while there then you take the stamped statement or report to notary office in China for translation .
Hope this will help you. Or pay agent to get it for you.
It looks like they recently changed the rules. Now seems better, do not need to go to the police station, the government notary do it (for foreigners), and they can issue a english version too.

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello, Hope everyone is doing well!

I have a question regarding PCC validity. I am living in Canada and I had done India PCC last year in Nov 2019 and since then I haven't traveled to India. Now, I got the PR invitation to submit the documents. Would the PPC letter valid for 1 year if I haven't traveled to India or do I have to apply for another PCC?