+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explanation letter from employer

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Anybody who's employer got a letter from ircc asking to confirm if they still request to continue the hiring of caregiver? Is this a positive sign? Thanks

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
hi myrrah what is your update please share us thanks. did you get medical yet?
hi intuitive, got no update yet, but my employer already replied to IRCC's letter asking them of they will still hire me, and they said yes, they still need me. Hoping and praying for the best. No bil and no medical request yet, but planning to do upfront medical.

Last edited:

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
hi intuitive, got no update yet, but my employer already replied to IRCC's letter asking them of they will still hire me, and they said yes, they still need me. Hoping and praying for the best. No bil and no medical request yet, but planning to do upfront medical.
Do you have consultant? You should get BIL too as till December 2021 most applicant get BIL

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Did they just ask if they want to hire or they also ask why you want to hire? How you were managing so far etc ??
The letter stated, that they are in the process of reviewing the employment offer issued by my employer and that in order to continue processing my application, my employer needs to answer the question, are you still requesting to hire full-time caregiver, (my name was stated).

Per my conversation with my employer because she forwarded me the letter and she said yes, they will still hire me and that she will get back to IRCC, she even sent me a draft of her reply.