+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explaining how to support yourself/the PA as an OUTLAND sponsor

Shortbrunette

Aug 17, 2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Hello!

We're hoping to send out our outland application in a few weeks, but are slightly stumped on question 5 in part B on the IMM5589 checklist... How have you responded to how you're going to support yourself and your partner by showing documentation/a detailed plan?

I plan on including an e-mail that I sent inquiring about employment to a contact of mine, but other than that I'm not sure what else would be considered good enough.

Thanks in advance!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello!

We're hoping to send out our outland application in a few weeks, but are slightly stumped on question 5 in part B on the IMM5589 checklist... How have you responded to how you're going to support yourself and your partner by showing documentation/a detailed plan?

I plan on including an e-mail that I sent inquiring about employment to a contact of mine, but other than that I'm not sure what else would be considered good enough.

Thanks in advance!
Hi

You need a detailed plan of how you will set yourselves up, i.e. where you will live when you arrive, how will you pay your bills while you look for work, how will you get jobs, what you expect to earn, etc. Show your current incomes, income potential, savings/investments, letters from family/friends offering financial support etc.