+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

expired visa.....

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by peimomma, Apr 6, 2010.

  1. MY husband's work visa expired today. We are trying to figure out if he should leave the country, or go into hiding, lol. I will be taking this job until his paperwork is figured out, but I think it is dumb that he should have to leave, seeing as how our children are here. Is it possible to apply to extend his visa after it expires?? I thought that I read somewhere that he can, but now I am not seeing it. We are still waiting for the new LMOS to be returned to his boss. Any thoughts? Advice?

Share This Page