+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired PR Card Issue and Working In Canada

Jerry1410

Star Member
May 17, 2015
I think this Forum should be looked upon as a platform to voice one's problem or concern and seek solutions from other members who have faced similar situations and who have knowledge of rules and laws and also the exceptions which are generally not known to the public, but immigration lawyers and consultants use them to represent clients. I think criticising the system and finding faults and envying other groups who may be privileged does not help.

I think the objective is to find a solution to one's problem. I read somewhere: "You cannot alter the course of a river, but you can learn to swim against the current."

Jerry1410

Star Member
May 17, 2015
I think this Forum should be looked upon as a platform to voice one's problem or concern and seek solutions from other members who have faced similar situations and who have knowledge of rules and laws and also the exceptions which are generally not known to the public, but immigration lawyers and consultants use them to represent clients. I think criticising the system and finding faults and envying other groups who may be privileged does not help.

I think the objective is to find a solution to one's problem. I read somewhere: "You cannot alter the course of a river, but you can learn to swim against the current."

Jerry1410

Star Member
May 17, 2015