+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Medical

halfboiledegg

Aug 25, 2020
Hello,

Applied: 26th October
Biometric updated on the same day (I was refused in 2019)
Medical Passed: 20th Jan (Ghost Update)

My medical expired in the month of December 2020.

I raised a deferral form on 22nd Jan ( still did not receive an acknowledgement from IRCC)

The medical update rolled back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Under Review of eligibility it says the following: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Please advise if i should give the medical exam without the request from IRCC?
Also, how long does it take to receive an acknowledge email regarding the Deferral webform.

Any and all other advise are appreciated! Thank you!

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hello,

I raised a deferral form on 22nd Jan ( still did not receive an acknowledgement from IRCC)

The medical update rolled back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Under Review of eligibility it says the following: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Also, how long does it take to receive an acknowledge email regarding the Deferral webform.

From my personal experience, I received medical request since mine was expired too. I re did and it was updated as passed in less than a week.

halfboiledegg

Aug 25, 2020
Hello,

Today 3rd of Feb, I received a BVL. There is still no medical update on my account. Is this a good sign or bad sign?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello,

My nephew medical was expired on 20 feb2021 but at showed passed on 13 april 2021 and later it roollled backed .and option showe that
We will send you a message if this changes"
Today got update on acount when i opened the acount in medical option it was chaged that we are reviewing your medical results .
Did it happned to you ?