+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired medical

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
if your COPR is NOT expried, you can do your first landing.
If you have already landed with your COPR, you need either PRTD to flyi-in or travel thru land border with your COPR.
I don't think medical result has any impact.

Feb 28, 2020
if your COPR is NOT expried, you can do your first landing.
If you have already landed with your COPR, you need either PRTD to flyi-in or travel thru land border with your COPR.
I don't think medical result has any impact.
Thank you for your answer I haveint received copr yet my application is still in process it’s.currently at (an interview may be required stage) it’s been in since July 2018 iv given them everything they asked even second police check they havenit asked for a medical report again so I think il be ok with the expired one... oh and just wondering what is prtd.. thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for your answer I haveint received copr yet my application is still in process it’s.currently at (an interview may be required stage) it’s been in since July 2018 iv given them everything they asked even second police check they havenit asked for a medical report again so I think il be ok with the expired one... oh and just wondering what is prtd.. thanks
Then PRTD doesn't apply to you. It's for PRs who want to travel back to Canada but don't have their PR cards.

For you, they will either ask for remedical (exams again) or extend your medical for a few more months. It's case by case.

Reactions: RJcanadawilliams

JulianGodwin

Jan 6, 2021
Has anyone had their medicals expired in this pandemic times ? and asked to retake medicals for the Express Entry PR?