+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired medical exam but NO request from IRCC

Ahm@d

Aug 25, 2019
Yes no need to pay but u have to pay around 2000 advance to uni .so that they apply for your i120 form .and u need banknstatment to show to uni for your funds.i showed bank statement around $ 65000 . But embassy didn't checked any thing except i120.beside this my nephew had UK visa and he traveled to europe from his child hood.yes i applies through consultant. I will not recommend to use it. Because many problems due to consultants like they donot chrage u but they get commission from uni. And some problems come as uni paid comission tgey charge u some items u want to leave like hostel extra and u cannot transfer ur hours later for 1st year
Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm not familiar with the process. If I get admission, then I'll have to apply for visa by myself. I also have around 50 lakhs in my account. Do they take interview. Also which university did he go to. I'm asking this because I've 2.7 cgpa so I wanted to know where can I easily get admission.

I've been waiting for my visa for more than 8 months now, I'm so frustrated

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm not familiar with the process. If I get admission, then I'll have to apply for visa by myself. I also have around 50 lakhs in my account. Do they take interview. Also which university did he go to. I'm asking this because I've 2.7 cgpa so I wanted to know where can I easily get admission.

I've been waiting for my visa for more than 8 months now, I'm so frustrated
Oregon stat university usa. Yes american embassyvtake interview and this interview is normally 1 ton3 min only and at the spot yes or no