+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired medical exam but NO request from IRCC

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
What should I do guys? My medical exam is expired in a few days, but there is no request from IRCC.
my application is approaching 12 months waiting, latest status: criminality and medical passed.
help me guys!!!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
What should I do guys? My medical exam is expired in a few days, but there is no request from IRCC.
my application is approaching 12 months waiting, latest status: criminality and medical passed.
help me guys!!!
12 months is a long wait for SP, hope you asked for the notes and or raised webform. Given TAT in your situation, i guess request to redo medical will come when it expires...

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
help me guys!!!
My nephew medical.expired in feb 2021 and ircc requested new medical on 5th may 2021

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
12 months is a long wait for SP, hope you asked for the notes and or raised webform. Given TAT in your situation, i guess request to redo medical will come when it expires...
Yeah I raised multiple webforms updating transcript and loe and other stuff but still no news. Ordered GCMS note twice but nothing is useful in those notes. I am quiet hopeless.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
what do u mean GCMS notes had nothing there ? what was the status of eligibility ?
Eligibility on both notes (one in Sep 2020, one in April 2021) is recommend interview. They have not assessed my case, so there is not much useful information in the notes.

Ahm@d

Aug 25, 2019
@demme343 hey whats up. I've been watching some of your posts for some time. Have the same case as your nephew. Have applied on 1st September, medical got updated on 23rd February and nothing after that. Getting very frustrating, the uni wont defer my admission anymore, and I don't want to take online classes without a visa.
You mentioned in a post that your nephew went to USA. I want to explore that option. Could you kindly help me with that?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
@demme343 hey whats up. I've been watching some of your posts for some time. Have the same case as your nephew. Have applied on 1st September, medical got updated on 23rd February and nothing after that. Getting very frustrating, the uni wont defer my admission anymore, and I don't want to take online classes without a visa.
You mentioned in a post that your nephew went to USA. I want to explore that option. Could you kindly help me with that?
What information u need

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
The US visa process. Did he apply from Pakistan. Through a consultant or by himself. How much time does it takes, and I heard that you don't have to pay fee in advance.
Yes no need to pay but u have to pay around 2000 advance to uni .so that they apply for your i120 form .and u need banknstatment to show to uni for your funds.i showed bank statement around $ 65000 . But embassy didn't checked any thing except i120.beside this my nephew had UK visa and he traveled to europe from his child hood.yes i applies through consultant. I will not recommend to use it. Because many problems due to consultants like they donot chrage u but they get commission from uni. And some problems come as uni paid comission tgey charge u some items u want to leave like hostel extra and u cannot transfer ur hours later for 1st year