+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired language tests

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Do I have to explain for my rejection the next time I apply PR next time ?
Yes, for all temp/permanent residency applications there is a question similar to: "did you ever have an application refused?" You will need to answer "yes" to that and that will raise a flag that will most likely delay any further application

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I applied cuz there are many many people who can’t get a ielts test and hoping by submitting a recent test confirmation, they can still be allowed to submit later, although the eligibility says must submit a complete application
That will not work. Would be better for you to withdraw your application asap to try to get it cancelled instead of refused.

Reactions: Princess2020

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
That will not work. Would be better for you to withdraw your application asap to try not to get it refused.
Endorsed. IRCC is not going to make exceptions. By withdrawing, the fee will be refunded and also it will make more sense that it was an oversight.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied cuz there are many many people who can’t get a ielts test and hoping by submitting a recent test confirmation, they can still be allowed to submit later, although the eligibility says must submit a complete application
They won't let you submit later.

Refusal is guaranteed. Your application is incomplete.

Congratulations on taking a spot away from someone who would have actually qualified.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
They won't let you submit later.

Refusal is guaranteed. Your application is incomplete.

Congratulations on taking a spot away from someone who would have actually qualified.
Yeah, that bothers me a lot, people that are aware they are not eligible but apply anyway thinking they can "find a way" to get approved later.
I wish IRCC had a "freeze period" after that kind of situation so people would need to wait more time to reapply

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Yes, for all temp/permanent residency applications there is a question similar to: "did you ever have an application refused?" You will need to answer "yes" to that and that will raise a flag that will most likely delay any further application
How come this public policy pathway PR didn't have this question? I filled out all the forms. it didn't ask prior application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How come this public policy pathway PR didn't have this question? I filled out all the forms. it didn't ask prior application
It's in the guide. Don't blame the form. You knew you didn't qualify and still applied. This is on you.

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Was your case refused or rejected?
For expired test result it would have been simply rejected and fee refunded.
Generally speaking it shouldn’t be an issue when you apply again unless you were found misrepresenting anything in your application.
In either case you will need to explain it in LEO.
Mine was rejected due to wring ECA.
Hi what was the matter with ECA. My name is gurman kaur. On Wes it is kaur, gurman. It can be a problem? Or ok to go with it

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi what was the matter with ECA. My name is gurman kaur. On Wes it is kaur, gurman. It can be a problem? Or ok to go with it
If other information are visible and matching (e.g., birth date, name on the attached degree/study records), the officer analyzing your case may consider valid. But if I were you to be safe I would after submission request WES to generate a new doc with the adjustment (they can probably fix this type of issue without requiring you to go all over again the long ECA validation process) and send that via web form to IRCC

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
If other information are visible and matching (e.g., birth date, name on the attached degree/study records), the officer analyzing your case may consider valid. But if I were you to be safe I would after submission request WES to generate a new doc with the adjustment (they can probably fix this type of issue without requiring you to go all over again the long ECA validation process) and send that via web form to IRCC
Thank you for reply. Yes my name on back home study documents Nd graduation letter matches with passport. It’s just Wes report mentioned with kaur gurman. Any idea how much time Wes takes to do modifications in document?

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Thank you for reply. Yes my name on back home study documents Nd graduation letter matches with passport. It’s just Wes report mentioned with kaur gurman. Any idea how much time Wes takes to do modifications in document?
No idea, but try calling them during work hours to check it. I'm confident is much faster than all the actual Education validation

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
No idea, but try calling them during work hours to check it. I'm confident is much faster than all the actual Education validation
I called the Wes. They told me they can’t do any a change with my Wes report. They told me to call ircc.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I called the Wes. They told me they can’t do any a change with my Wes report. They told me to call ircc.
That's disappointing, sorry to hear that. Yes, call IRCC or raise a web form with proof of your actual name/degree. Hopefully in around 1-2 weeks they will reply to you about it