+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired copr what will be predicted to happen?

aurora2018

Dec 8, 2018
I was a csq holder applied for PR since 2015 no news until a few years later that I got my copr I was so happy but at the same time couldn't travel because of not having accumulated vacation days from my work in the USA that I do for health and medical section. as soon as I renewed my passport and got my stuff pandemic came and I had to sit tight at my place. copr expired and I am receiving a generic response from CIC of informing us whenever you can travel. the fact is I have no valid copr and visa to enter Canada. any expert idea about what I should expect? I am scared like crazy because any second my US employer may say bye to me since I am a international besides scared of being sick and in any flight scared of being able to travel than after it I face another lockdown and being jobless. How I should plan in such fluid condition? Anyone in the same ship as me by chance? How do you deal with it?

Last edited:

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I was a csq holder applied for PR since 2015 no news until a few years later that I got my copr I was so happy but at the same time couldn't travel because of not having accumulated vacation days from my work in the USA that I do for health and medical section. as soon as I renewed my passport and got my stuff pandemic came and I had to sit tight at my place. copr expired and I am receiving a generic response from CIC of informing us whenever you can travel. the fact is I have no valid copr and visa to enter Canada. any expert idea about what I should expect? I am scared like crazy because any second my US employer may say bye to me since I am a international besides scared of being sick and in any flight scared of being able to travel than after it I face another lockdown and being jobless. How I should plan in such fluid condition? Anyone in the same ship as me by chance? How do you deal with it?
Have you sent a webform on cic website when your copr expired that you cannot travel because of the pandemic ?
Check coved 19 program deliver on cic.gc.ca website hope it helps !

aurora2018

Dec 8, 2018
Have you sent a webform on cic website when your copr expired that you cannot travel because of the pandemic ?
Check coved 19 program deliver on cic.gc.ca website hope it helps !
I did but I receive generic emails that update us whenever you can travel but how I travel obscure no visa no valid copr