Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Ani

Once we got the letter there was 3 options:
If you dont need visa, send scan to this address
If you need visa send passport to this address
If you are already in Canada write this email

or something like that.
So in the RFV you got isnt there an option for what to do if you are already in the country?

Ani17

Jul 8, 2021
Hi Ani

Once we got the letter there was 3 options:
If you dont need visa, send scan to this address
If you need visa send passport to this address
If you are already in Canada write this email

or something like that.
So in the RFV you got isnt there an option for what to do if you are already in the country?
Hi @jorgenmunk1983
Thanks for responding.
In the email they said to raise a webform. I have raised 2 webforms in last 2 weeks. They have not mentioned about email.
If you have sent them any email can you give me the email address.

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
sorry yes I just checked my letter was the same thing raise a webform. And just like you it took forever before we heard back. They sent us the letter 22nd december and 28th january we got the Confirmation of PR.
We also stressed over the lack of response and I actually made a webform again which got sent to the UK visa office which wrote me that they couldnt help but told me that they had forwarded my request to the relevant department. I dont know if thats what made the difference in the end or if it just takes them ages...
I would wait another week or two and then raise a webform where you state the office is outside Canada, you might have a better chance getting a response that way?
Its been a long hard road to get the PR, you are almost there!

Ani17

Jul 8, 2021
sorry yes I just checked my letter was the same thing raise a webform. And just like you it took forever before we heard back. They sent us the letter 22nd december and 28th january we got the Confirmation of PR.
We also stressed over the lack of response and I actually made a webform again which got sent to the UK visa office which wrote me that they couldnt help but told me that they had forwarded my request to the relevant department. I dont know if thats what made the difference in the end or if it just takes them ages...
I would wait another week or two and then raise a webform where you state the office is outside Canada, you might have a better chance getting a response that way?
Its been a long hard road to get the PR, you are almost there!
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
I will wait for another week and then try what you suggested.
Just one last question did you got ECOPR or just the portal link to submit pic and address.
Just trying to know the timeline for the whole process.

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
Just got our CoPR with expiry in Jan. 2023. Hoping to land this summer. Fingers crossed.
Quick question - I don't see any updates in the GCKey account. Application still has 'Submitted' status. When will it change to 'Approved'?

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Just got our CoPR with expiry in Jan. 2023. Hoping to land this summer. Fingers crossed.
Quick question - I don't see any updates in the GCKey account. Application still has 'Submitted' status. When will it change to 'Approved'?
Usually it changes to approved before you get your COPR. I wouldn't worry about it though. As long as you have your COPR that's all that matters. Congrats!

Reactions: huchan

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi Friends,
I am also expired copr candidate who got visa in December,2020 and expired on April, 2021. I want to ask that has anyone who still haven't received remedical request?