+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired CoPR issued after March 18th 2020 share your status here

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Also just waiting for a mail from IRCC. Received COPR November 2020 which expired February 2021. COPR was issued from Hong Kong but application was processed in Manila. Webforms produced no responses from Manila. Hong Kong and the general IRC web form told me to contact Manila.

Reactions: Wotsit

CakeLover

Aug 19, 2021
Anyone over here received a New re-issued COPR successfully?
If yes, please share your Timeline for reference with many thanks!

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
No update for us either. I got my gcms notes and can see that my case hasnt been touched since October last year... Makes you wonder what the hell they are doing...

colin.sun

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, I am based in New Zealand. Received my CoPR from the Sydney office in Australia in Oct 2020. It expired in Jan/ Feb 2021. A few days ago, I received an email from IRCC to confirm my intention of moving to Canada. IRCC advised that they might request updated information/ documentation such as medical, police certificate, etc. I was nominated by Ontario last year not sure that makes any difference given that many people here seem not to receive any corresponddence from IRCC.

Reactions: jorgenmunk1983

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi guys, I am based in New Zealand. Received my CoPR from the Sydney office in Australia in Oct 2020. It expired in Jan/ Feb 2021. A few days ago, I received an email from IRCC to confirm my intention of moving to Canada. IRCC advised that they might request updated information/ documentation such as medical, police certificate, etc. I was nominated by Ontario last year not sure that makes any difference given that many people here seem not to receive any corresponddence from IRCC.
Yes seems random but always nice to hear that some people are being contacted at least. Good luck and hope their will issue new COPR to you fast :)

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Colin have you heard back again after you confirmed your intent to immigrate to Canada?
We got the same mail yesterday and will need to do new medicals but they told us to what till they ask us to do them, so I'm very curious to see how long we need to wait before we hear back.

At least it's nice to hear something exactly a year after we last heard from them (I wonder if that's a coincidence or?)

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

colin.sun

Jan 24, 2020
Hey man, no I have not. We are still in lockdown so I probably cannot redo medicals. Can I ask where you are based?

Hi Colin have you heard back again after you confirmed your intent to immigrate to Canada?
We got the same mail yesterday and will need to do new medicals but they told us to what till they ask us to do them, so I'm very curious to see how long we need to wait before we hear back.

At least it's nice to hear something exactly a year after we last heard from them (I wonder if that's a coincidence or?)

Fingers crossed for all of us :)

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Colin, we are based in Denmark but we are leaving for canada november 7th to stay for minimum 2 months so im curious whether they will allow us to do medicals in Canada.
Will post here if I have any updates :)

colin.sun

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Colin, we are based in Denmark but we are leaving for canada november 7th to stay for minimum 2 months so im curious whether they will allow us to do medicals in Canada.
Will post here if I have any updates :)
That’s very exciting. Good luck with your relocation :)