+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR due to COVID - Ready to travel web

shevachuyi

Sep 8, 2020
My COPR was approved on Feb, expiry date is Aug. 20th.
We first raised a rdy-to-travel web on the last week of Aug, with details of our travel plan, offer letter and quarantine plan, got feedback one week later saying that they will forward our case to responsible office and they will contact us if decision reached or further information needed.
2 weeks later, no further message received so we raised another webform with basically the same contents, 5 days later got reply - our original request has been forwarded and they believed responsible office are taking actions on it. Due to limited resources they can't guarantee the processing time.
So seems they are not just replying generic ones, and really working on it......

Here to open this thread to share my story, believe lots of people are on this boat...

Reactions: sudhach91

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
My COPR was approved on Feb, expiry date is Aug. 20th.
We first raised a rdy-to-travel web on the last week of Aug, with details of our travel plan, offer letter and quarantine plan, got feedback one week later saying that they will forward our case to responsible office and they will contact us if decision reached or further information needed.
2 weeks later, no further message received so we raised another webform with basically the same contents, 5 days later got reply - our original request has been forwarded and they believed responsible office are taking actions on it. Due to limited resources they can't guarantee the processing time.
So seems they are not just replying generic ones, and really working on it......

Here to open this thread to share my story, believe lots of people are on this boat...
Hey we are in the same boat! even we raised ready to travel webform on 28th august.. along with job offer letter and quarantine plan. Where are you from?

shevachuyi

Sep 8, 2020
Hey we are in the same boat! even we raised ready to travel webform on 28th august.. along with job offer letter and quarantine plan. Where are you from?
China. but I don't think theres a big difference in terms of country cus I reached out to HK vo office they told me it's under ottawa VO control.

Reactions: sudhach91