Expired copr due Coronavirus waiting for extension

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hlo, my copr of spouse sponsorship visa is issued in jan 2020 and expire in june2020. After that submitted web forms get reply waiting very long time period with email to submitted travel plan in 18 September after submitted get reply again in 2 deecmeber. In this email written because my medical expire that is why not possible to validate expire copr and contact again through webfom. Now I go for remedical and want to submitt again through webform. but I am confuse know how to write again about all my situation again or not? Whether submitted only remedical through webfom or travel plan also. Please help me
Thanks

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I suggest to submit the medical and a letter explaining that you are ready to travel as soon as they can authorize it with a date that you would like to travel. They have been contacting applicants asking when they will be ready to travel, if you can give them a firm plan it will probably speed up the response you will get.

Reactions: Rajdeep kaur 92

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
I suggest to submit the medical and a letter explaining that you are ready to travel as soon as they can authorize it with a date that you
would like to travel. They have been contacting applicants asking when they will be ready to travel, if you can give them a firm plan it will probably speed up the response you will get.
Hlo I submitted all my proofs and details of my travel and quarantine plan with medical through webform. I want to know any idea about how many days ircc or NDVO takes to reply new webform? Or how many days I wait for reply and raise webform again and again ? Or not

Amanda2019

Nov 26, 2020
Hlo I submitted all my proofs and details of my travel and quarantine plan with medical through webform. I want to know any idea about how many days ircc or NDVO takes to reply new webform? Or how many days I wait for reply and raise webform again and again ? Or not
Hi Rajdeep, there is no definite time by when they will reply. Unfortunately we have to wait. Quick question for you - did you receive a request letter from IRCC to do medical again (similar to the medical that you did at the time of applying for the PR) or did the authorised doctor take you in regardless of the medical? As far as I know only Express entry applicants can do a medical without a letter from IRCC. Is this an exception for expired copr?

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
I am spouse sponsorship approved applicant and got reply of webform in December don’t validate my copr due to medical expired. Then I go for upfront medical and resubmitted through webform . Now I get AL to travel on 5 jan 2021.

Amanda2019

Nov 26, 2020
I am spouse sponsorship approved applicant and got reply of webform in December don’t validate my copr due to medical expired. Then I go for upfront medical and resubmitted through webform . Now I get AL to travel on 5 jan 2021.
Congratulations Rajdeep! When you were booking an appointment for the medicals did they ask for the email that said ‘don’t validate my copr due to medical expired’ or you just said I want to do a medical cause my copr expired?

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Congratulations Rajdeep! When you were booking an appointment for the medicals did they ask for the email that said ‘don’t validate my copr due to medical expired’ or you just said I want to do a medical cause my copr expired?
[/QUOTE
I get email on 2 December 2020 because my medical expired that is why not possible to validate my copr . Then I go for remedical and submitted through webform on 7december 2020. I get acknowledgement of my webform on 30december. And got email on 5 jan in which my copr has been extended till 2021/12/16 and must be travel before 2021/03/07

tommybenet965

Nov 25, 2020
Hi rajeep
HI Rajdeep
my wife she is also facing the same issue you facing she is from India her COPR AND VISA EXPIRED ON APRIL 9 she is applied under spousal sponsor ship we couldn't travel that then we raised a web form we are ready to tarvel on time got a reply from IRRC on 30 th OCT 2020 like this '' The Immigration Medical Exam (IME) results for you or a dependent family member have expired. It is not possible for IRCC to extend the validity of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CRDP) and Permanent Resident Visa (VRP) when the IME results have expired. A new IME must be done. Once the results of the new IME are received, we will be able to extend the validity of your CRDP and VRP, and issue a letter of authorization. '' But after that we raised 2 web form requesting medical but i haven't received any reply have you received any reply like this. or if you received likes this did you gone for medical exam. so could you please tell me did u received any reply like this after that only you did upfront medical exam

Thank you

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi rajeep

HI Rajdeep
my wife she is also facing the same issue you facing she is from India her COPR AND VISA EXPIRED ON APRIL 9 she is applied under spousal sponsor ship we couldn't travel that then we raised a web form we are ready to tarvel on time got a reply from IRRC on 30 th OCT 2020 like this '' The Immigration Medical Exam (IME) results for you or a dependent family member have expired. It is not possible for IRCC to extend the validity of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CRDP) and Permanent Resident Visa (VRP) when the IME results have expired. A new IME must be done. Once the results of the new IME are received, we will be able to extend the validity of your CRDP and VRP, and issue a letter of authorization. '' But after that we raised 2 web form requesting medical but i haven't received any reply have you received any reply like this. or if you received likes this did you gone for medical exam. so could you please tell me did u received any reply like this after that only you did upfront medical exam

Thank you
Hlo, I got same letter as reply of my webform in 2december2020. After that I go for upfront medical on 5december 2020. And again resubmitted medical through webform with travel and quarantine plan through webform on 7decrmber2020. And got authorisations letter on 5 January 2021. So I advice your wife to go for medical again and submitted again. You also got Al as soon as you submitted medical.

tommybenet965

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Rajdeep thank you very much for your reply where did you submit the webform New Delhi or I mean the location visa office New Delhi or its just like Gene real format.
Thank you

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
You are saying they won't sent medical instructions again first time we got like that.?
Yes I got answer like u get. And then I go for medical and my file located in delhi visa office and now I landed in 28 January2021 as permanent residence in Canada. So do fast and go for upfront medical and I hope u get AL as soon as u submitted medical again

tommybenet965

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Rajdeep thank you very much for your reply
so we decided to proceed with upfront medical exam so could you pls tell me which category you did upfront medical exam example visitor or express entry some thing like that.
thank you

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi Rajdeep thank you very much for your reply
so we decided to proceed with upfront medical exam so could you pls tell me which category you did upfront medical exam example visitor or express entry some thing like that.
thank you
I just fixed appointment with doctor in Ludhiana and tell all my situation. my category is spouse sponsorship permanent residence in Canada. Doctor give me upfront medical as worker.