+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR - Before and After March 18, 2020

Maki29

May 14, 2019
Hi All,

Starting this link for everyone who received COPR Before or After March 2020 and the counterfoil document has expired now.
For my scenario, I have raised multiple webforms in past few months, sent mail to Visa Office asking for status but there has been no decisive response.
As per Statistics, there are around 5000 - 6000 people in similar scenarios so lets post comment here to crowdsource the progress tracking of AL/ COPR Extension being given by CIC. We all can benefit from the updates.

shao.lee.van

Aug 31, 2019
Hi All,

Starting this link for everyone who received COPR Before or After March 2020 and the counterfoil document has expired now.
For my scenario, I have raised multiple webforms in past few months, sent mail to Visa Office asking for status but there has been no decisive response.
As per Statistics, there are around 5000 - 6000 people in similar scenarios so lets post comment here to crowdsource the progress tracking of AL/ COPR Extension being given by CIC. We all can benefit from the updates.
Did you receive AL as of now ? Asking for a friend in similar situation with Expired CoPR received before March 18 and awaiting AL