porche

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 bands
i hve applied for International business management frm georgian college, barrie...duration is of 3 sems...including internship in 3rd sem..costing me 15,181.67$
i was thnkin to chnge the college coz of
1. Location...its too far frm toronto..m hvng accomdatn there...othrwise i hve to live in barrie..that will incrse my living cost
2. in othr collgs same course is of 2 sem ;n it can cost 9000$, here i can save money..
BUT i belive internship r beneficial as its an easy way to get work..whch othrwise i have to search a lot....
so plz suggest me should i go for georgian collg or should i change seeing othr factors as accomodation,cost n ofcoz duration ..as in othr collg i will finish my study in 8 months n here my course will not finish in 8 months n aftr that i have to work for 1 year to be eligible for pr...

DIVYALAW8

May 14, 2014
HELLO , ARE U IN CANADA NOW?

i am applying for IBM too! but i gave my applications only in may, i want to know if there is still a possibility of me gettin a seat in college?

pls let me know:D

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stick with the program that has more time as with 1 year work permit pr is becoming harder in canada.

its always safer to have a 3 year pgwp.

cheers

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIVYALAW8 said:
HELLO , ARE U IN CANADA NOW?

i am applying for IBM too! but i gave my applications only in may, i want to know if there is still a possibility of me gettin a seat in college?

pls let me know:D
you could get admit in a college even if july end and august 1st week for september intake as they wont reject any students and especially international students ready to pay 3 times the fees.

you will secure admit.

good luck