+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts Please Verify this Proof of Fund Document

patel21

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I received ITA for express entry on 3rd October draw and now am gathering the related documents. I visited my banks yesterday and they gave me a bank certificate which I am attaching below.
It only states my current balance, but doesn't state the average balance over past 6 months. So I have also gathered bank statements for past six months and have them stamped.

SBI Bank Certificate:

SBI BANK STATEMENT:

I would like an expert or persons with previous experience with this to verify if these will work.

Also I have balances in two different banks, one is SBI and other is MUCB, which is a urban scheduled co-operative bank. I am going to show 10 lacs amount out of which 9 lac is in MUCB. Will this create any problem. Is it ok to show funds in co-operative banks.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Certificate looks so unprofessional man :( Can't you get it on your bank letterhead?

I don't see any issue with co-op bank. Why do you think it won't be ok to show funds in co-op bank account?

patel21

Sep 19, 2018
Yes you are right, I need to go there again and ask them to print it on their letterhead. Is the content on the letterhead ok though? Along with the bank statement so it satisfies the six month average balance.

Certificate looks so unprofessional man :( Can't you get it on your bank letterhead?

I don't see any issue with co-op bank. Why do you think it won't be ok to show funds in co-op bank account?