+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts please help. can i jestify this GCSM Ciaps Note?

dreamangel

Jul 6, 2014
I just received CAIPS Note it seems VO misjudge my case

Previous refusal noted. Pa has been in the UK from 2009 to 2013 has done a diploma in Uk. Pa educational documents from uk do not appear credible. His ielts is 5.5 in reading and writing. One would expect a higher ielts from a student in UK. I am not satisfied that pa was a bonafide student in the UK or that he will be in canada if issued.. Proposed course at such a great expense given pa academic background is not justified. I am Therefore not satisfied applicant is not applying for unknown reason s other than studies as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case. The applicant has failed to establish that they are bonafide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of there studies pursuant to section r216.

My documents are 100% genuine from the uk how can I assure them it was a genuine pg level diploma . If I wouldn't have bonafide student in the UK why would they have granted me Psw work visa. i applied for post study work in August 2010 and they issued me PSW IN December 2011 that's not my fault i made several requests for my application but its been delayed 1 year it happened due to changes in policy towards psw. I completed my 18 months diploma with in 12 months. How come i am not bonafide

i will be submitting this time each modules not less than 6,

1 should i change my course from MAS Global leadership to MAS Human resource which is more relevant to my academic background?

2 How should i justify caips?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
dreamangel said:
I just received CAIPS Note it seems VO misjudge my case

Previous refusal noted. Pa has been in the UK from 2009 to 2013 has done a diploma in Uk. Pa educational documents from uk do not appear credible. His ielts is 5.5 in reading and writing. One would expect a higher ielts from a student in UK. I am not satisfied that pa was a bonafide student in the UK or that he will be in canada if issued.. Proposed course at such a great expense given pa academic background is not justified. I am Therefore not satisfied applicant is not applying for unknown reason s other than studies as such would be a genuine student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case. The applicant has failed to establish that they are bonafide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of there studies pursuant to section r216.

My documents are 100% genuine from the uk how can I assure them it was a genuine pg level diploma . If I wouldn't have bonafide student in the UK why would they have granted me Psw work visa. i applied for post study work in August 2010 and they issued me PSW IN December 2011 that's not my fault i made several requests for my application but its been delayed 1 year it happened due to changes in policy towards psw. I completed my 18 months diploma with in 12 months. How come i am not bonafide

I secured the admission in masters course In a university. I expect to improvise my English in university environment
Its really unfortunate i am unable to score in ielts. i will be submitting following ielts score this time S6.5 W6 L6 R5 Overall 6, one of my friend who already completed MBA In India who got visa for same course with same ielts same UNI.

1 should i change my course from MAS Global leadership to MAS Human resource which is more relevant to my academic background?

2 How should i justify caips?
ahhhhh seems to me so unfair, really sorry for that, but VO had different views,
and yes there is question mark on UK education credibility since 2008 i guess, even though one of the australian university refused to recognize certificates from UK. ( here i am talking about the colleges in UK not universities)

lateef.azam

Jun 27, 2014
I feel sorry you got refusal i can clearly understand VO has overlooked your profile and misjudge your case. You went to uk you completed your studies you've been granted work visa because you are a bonafide student.

You can clearly justify your caips coz you never submitted fraudulent documents coz you are a genuine student. the second ielts score seems better then the 1st, and your previews course look like mismatch to academic background

dreamangel

Jul 6, 2014
Many thanks sam and la
the diploma is widely recognized in the uk and any univerity in the UK can enroll for honors masters degree, VO SEEMS TO NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF PG DIPLOMA

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
dreamangel said:
Many thanks sam and la
the diploma is widely recognized in the uk and any univerity in the UK can enroll for honors masters degree, VO SEEMS TO NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF PG DIPLOMA
i agreed, but the VO??

i like to share that in 2010 i was studying in Northumbria University in UK , doing my masters but unfortunate happened and i had to came back,
2012 i applied in australian university , for masters program and sent my BBA transcripts , that was done in 2009 from UK,
they refused to recognized my transcripts

dreamangel

Jul 6, 2014
sam89 said:
i agreed, but the VO??
i like to share that in 2010 i was studying in Northumbria University in UK , doing my masters but unfortunate happened and i had to came back,
2012 i applied in australian university , for masters program and sent my BBA transcripts , that was done in 2009 from UK,
they refused to recognized my transcripts
Who was the awarding body

you know what happens australian thinks they are superior in terms of education same applies to canada even uk dont recognised the us degrees

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dreamangel said:
Guys please answer my question should I change the course?
first improve ur ielts score

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
Get your documents legalised from Foreign office UK and submit it to them with a fresh application. I am also in UK and applied for Study permit.

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
If CIC Questioned about your documents credibility then you should get your documents legalised if about accreditation then the matter is different. It take up to 3 weeks Foreign office legalise documents.

Arianne*

Jul 29, 2014
Sorry, but I have to agree with the VO and think that your application is not very credible; I also cannot understand how you managed to study in the UK for over a year and still have such poor language skills after you finished. If you were really committed to improving your English proficiency, you had the chance during your studies.

Furthermore, I think the fact that you completed a 18 month course in 12 months can also give the impression that you were more interested in finishing quickly in order to apply for a work permit than the course itself. Were you asked about why you chose to complete the programme so quickly? How did you answer?

If you really want to increase your chances of receiving a study permit to Canada in the future, you will need to present a credible and cohesive explanation of your future plans. I would highly recommend taking English courses at a reputable language school to improve your language skills (not just a course to try and improve your score) and then re-taking the IELTS.

If you want to succeed in an MA in Canada, you really need better command of the language anyway and demonstrating that you are working towards your goal (in this case successfully completing a graduate degree in Canada) should increase your credibility.

dreamangel

Jul 6, 2014
Arianne* said:
Sorry, but I have to agree with the VO and think that your application is not very credible; I also cannot understand how you managed to study in the UK for over a year and still have such poor language skills after you finished.
Thanks visa officer for your comment but I have got solutuon for my problem dont worry
Sorry to correct you its really unfortunate iam failed to score in Ielts in first attempt it doesn't mean that I have poor language ability, this may be because I had very less time to get prepared or not fully familiar with modules. I know the person who scored 8 and he can hardly speak manageable english.