+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts - Need Urgent Help Regarding work experience after ITA

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have ITA, But when i created my profile for work history I showed my continues work for one company with the same one designation, but when i checked my reference letter from my company i came to know that i forgot that i was re designated in that company, however my job duties never changed..I don't know what steps should i take now...very confused...Should i provide letter of explanation or should i modify my profile.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
chevy said:
I have ITA, But when i created my profile for work history I showed my continues work for one company with the same one designation, but when i checked my reference letter from my company i came to know that i forgot that i was re designated in that company, however my job duties never changed..I don't know what steps should i take now...very confused...Should i provide letter of explanation or should i modify my profile.
I'd expect you would have to include a letter of explanation, I'd have thought you can't modify your profile? Or if it doesn't change your points to a value below the minimum score then that's fine if I remember correctly, I think I read that on the CIC site somewhere.