+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPERTS: Need Help! TFW Denied due to Immigration Status with valid Work Permit?

MeMei

Jun 3, 2012
Hi to all Experts,

I've been searching on different thread but I can't find an answers to my questions. My family lives in Caribbean Islands for almost 6 years now with a valid Work Permit. I have a toddler who born here. My husband and I applied for temporary working visa in Canadian Embassy Jamaica, we both has LMO & Contract from same employer. We also applied for our 3 y/o kid for visitor's visa but we will leave her in our home country once our working visa has been approved. Unfortunately, our visa applications were denied last week of May. The VO's decision says: You are not satisfied that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors including; 1.) Immigration Status 2.) Your family ties in Canada & your country of residence 3.) Limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I would like to seek an advise to all EXPERTS HERE.
1.) Immigration Status. I'm a worker here in Caribbean Islands & my husband & I both submitted our original work permit which allows us to work (legal status). It's very vague how we can overcome this one if we reapply again since we don't need a visa to enter here and only Work Permit allows us to enter and work.
2.) Family Ties. My parents and my 2 siblings are in our home country, my other 2 siblings are here with me whom also working. My husband & I bought a land/lot back home, we just want to start to work to Canada to invest our money to build a commercial apartment & grocery store back home so at the end of our contract we have a business to manage. Is this a good proof to overcome the refusal? Or if our employer wants us to apply for PNP soon is this also a good reason that we want to move permanently to Canada? I just want to see an options which way we can overcome FAMILY TIES refusal again.
3.) Limited Employment. I started to work since 19 y/o and I don't have gaps in my employment history. I'm wondering how we can overcome this refusal. My husband's refusal is only 1 & 3. One more thing, we submitted all of our original COE in Kgn but only our WP were returned, why is it? I thought the embassy will return all the original docs that why we submitted those.
4.) Is it ok if my husband & I both applied together? Or perhaps if one of us will apply first is there a possibility that one can get visa? We want to reapply soon but we will not include our daughter in our new applications.

For all EXPERTS: Your immediate response is highly appreciated. Thanking you all in advance