+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expert please save me, Police Clearance hard question

alpharomeo22

Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys,

Please if somebody can help i would highly appreciate.

I work in a city where i dont live, only work during the working time then go back to the city where i live.

For exemple in Canada, let's say i work in Gatineau ( QUEBEC) and i live in Ottawa ( Ontario).

And each city/province provide a distinct police clearance, i want to know if i should make a police certificate for both cities or only the city where i live ?

Thank you so much!!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys,

Please if somebody can help i would highly appreciate.

I work in a city where i dont live, only work during the working time then go back to the city where i live.

For exemple in Canada, let's say i work in Gatineau ( QUEBEC) and i live in Ottawa ( Ontario).

And each city/province provide a distinct police clearance, i want to know if i should make a police certificate for both cities or only the city where i live ?

Thank you so much!!
If your residence is canada then you don't need PCC for Canada.

alpharomeo22

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you very much for your fast answer.

But No i don't live in Canada, this was only an exemple.
I live in a country ( where every city give a PCC).

now im worried if i should give police clearance for both cities the one were i work and the one were i live.
because i can't provide a police clearance in the city where i work only the one where i live.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thank you very much for your fast answer.

But No i don't live in Canada, this was only an exemple.
I live in a country ( where every city give a PCC).

now im worried if i should give police clearance for both cities the one were i work and the one were i live.
because i can't provide a police clearance in the city where i work only the one where i live.
Pcc generally covers entire country. You didn't mention the actual country. There is a separate process per country. Refer to his official link and look for your country and how to get PCC for it

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

alpharomeo22

Jul 31, 2018
Pcc generally covers entire country. You didn't mention the actual country. There is a separate process per country. Refer to his official link and look for your country and how to get PCC for it

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html
I already check this link, and checked everywhere.

in the country where i am every CITY/Province give a police clearance valable only for the City/Province.

alpharomeo22

Jul 31, 2018
It's quiet frustrating, because i can't provide a police certificate for the city where i work only for the one where i live i can provide.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It's quiet frustrating, because i can't provide a police certificate for the city where i work only for the one where i live i can provide.
This is the same situation as Pakistan. Each city has to provide PCC.
In CIC, you will have to provide PCC for each address where you have lived.

So, If you do not have a residential address in the company city, then no need of that PCC.