+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience query regarding ACCA

newbie1991

Feb 25, 2020
Please tell me about that because I have same query. My most of the experience is acca pre membership. Could you please tell me what you did?
Is acca pre membership experience counts in canada PR?
Hi did you get any outcome on this? I am confused too!!

newbie1991

Feb 25, 2020
Hi all,

I have a questions regarding work experience.

My qualifications timeline:
ACCA Affiliate Aug 2013
ACCA Member Jan 2016
BSc in Applied Accounting (OBU) 2016

WES ECA Two bacehlors degrees 4 years

Experience timeline (all full time jobs):
Audit Trainee Nov 2013 to Oct 2014
Finance Trainee Nov 2014 to Apr 2016
Financial Analyst Apr 2016 to present

My questions is: Since most of the experience I have gained is pre-membership and some of it is after membership, will I still be eligible to claim points for pre-membership experience? If not, this is going to affect my CRS score massively.

Also, I can prove all the experience with experience letters and bank statement whatever the requirement is. Applying for the NOC 1111 Financial auditors and accountants.

Really worried about this. Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Hi. Did u get an invite based on ur profile? Did ur pre membership experience count

newbie1991

Feb 25, 2020
Pre ACCA membership experience is counted or not by the canadian immigration department???
Please confirm me that work experience obtained as Acca affiliate counts for the immigration in canada?
Hi. Were you able to claim points? Did ur pr get approved based on ur pre membership experience

newbie1991

Feb 25, 2020
Pre ACCA membership experience is counted or not by the canadian immigration department???
Please confirm me that work experience obtained as Acca affiliate counts for the immigration in canada?
Hi, did u try ur luck? Was ur experience accepted?