+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience - Own firm and hence no salary slip available.

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,

I am a practicing company secretary in India and running my own firm in the capacity of proprietor since 2015 but I do not have any records such as Salary slip or so.
The firm is approved and registered with the Governing Body ICSI and required documentation of it is available.
The requirement of PAID WORK EXPERIENCE therefore is a question for me as to how can I prove that I am having experience of last around 4 years, also I have not filed Income Tax returns for the first two years.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I am a practicing company secretary in India and running my own firm in the capacity of proprietor since 2015 but I do not have any records such as Salary slip or so.
The firm is approved and registered with the Governing Body ICSI and required documentation of it is available.
The requirement of PAID WORK EXPERIENCE therefore is a question for me as to how can I prove that I am having experience of last around 4 years, also I have not filed Income Tax returns for the first two years.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks
Do you have a personal bank account where you can show your salary being deposited? Why have you not filed taxes for the last two years?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,

Kindly suggest.
Thanks
If possible, file belated income tax returns.

Get reference letters from clients, and if possible a ledger of payments made to you that refelcts in your bank account(s), from them, along with invoices you must have raised for them.

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
If possible, file belated income tax returns.

Get reference letters from clients, and if possible a ledger of payments made to you that refelcts in your bank account(s), from them, along with invoices you must have raised for them.
Yes Indeed I have obtained the returns also as the bank statements show the given transactions, also obtaining the details pertaining to representations by clients for whom I have worked.

Reactions: Fantastica