+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letters from IBM, HP and Fidelity Investments

decent1984

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi There,

Has any one who has worked for companies like IBM, HP and Fidelity Investments managed to get
Reference letters based on CIC format? Finding it difficult reaching them. Is it alright to submit
Offer letter, experience letter and Pay Stubs instead along with the email contacts of the HR for these
Companies?

Thanks. :)

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Check your inbox. I have information for FMR.

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
decent1984 said:
Hi There,

Has any one who has worked for companies like IBM, HP and Fidelity Investments managed to get
Reference letters based on CIC format? Finding it difficult reaching them. Is it alright to submit
Offer letter, experience letter and Pay Stubs instead along with the email contacts of the HR for these
Companies?

try this for your letter from IBM - did the same and it worked perfectly!

separate@in.ibm.com

theguyraghav

Jul 19, 2017
Hi There,

Companies?

Did you find a way to get the documentation for HP?

Oct 24, 2017
Hi There,

Companies?

Can you send me the email id for FMR please. I am an ex employee of fidelity investments.