+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I had done internship in 3rd year of my bachelor's degree, as part of the course. As soon as I finished it, the same company was looking for a new employee, I got an opportunity to start my first professional career so I worked as a part-time Assistant Accountant. After I graduated, I worked as a full time employee in the same position with a higher salary and responsibilities. I am planning to include only full time job experience to claim my point and will show others in my personal history. Is it ok to get only full time job experience certificate?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I had done internship in 3rd year of my bachelor's degree, as part of the course. As soon as I finished it, the same company was looking for a new employee, I got an opportunity to start my first professional career so I worked as a part-time Assistant Accountant. After I graduated, I worked as a full time employee in the same position with a higher salary and responsibilities. I am planning to include only full time job experience to claim my point and will show others in my personal history. Is it ok to get only full time job experience certificate?
As long as your bachelors degree and work experience outside of Canada its perfectly fine