+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone
Need a sincere advice
I got ITA on 30 jan 2019
My company head is not giving me experience with job responsibilities. He will only mention details of my salary and hours.
Can i upload two experience letters
One from head with only details of job
And other one from my senior collegue with all job

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone
Need a sincere advice
I got ITA on 30 jan 2019
My company head is not giving me experience with job responsibilities. He will only mention details of my salary and hours.
Yes you can but you will need to get this notarized. If your employer has confirmed in writing that they can not issue job duties, you may attach that as well.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi everyone
Need a sincere advice
I got ITA on 30 jan 2019
Better get it notarised and explain in LoE !

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
letter from colleague does suffice, same level or higher. Secondly provide offer/appointment letter, salary slips, form16 etc to prove your data. Colleague visiting card to be attached or if not available, his employee code and/or official email ID and contact number to be given.
Getting it notarised is not mandatory at all..

njay14

Dec 2, 2018
India
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
09-02-2019
I worked in a startup for 2 years (2016-18). I currently work in a different startup and the 3 years put together is what I am claiming points for and these 2 jobs contribute to my primary NOC. While I have bee able to get the ref letter from the current employer, the previous employer is giving me a hell of a time and has been postponing this for a long time. I am in the process of getting other things ready meanwhile.

In case, this employer refuses to provide the ref/ exp letter at the last minute, what can I do? To give a little more context, this is a small startup, so my manager also won't give me this letter, nor will my founder. But there was one manager who left the company and she might give me one. Is it possible to get this letter notarized?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,

Please clear my doubt regarding work experience. My company has given me the employment details on the letterhead in the following format

This serves to confirm that xxxxxxx (New Employee Number xxxxx Old Employee Number
xxxxxx) was a permanent employee of xxxxxxx from 10/06/2014 to16/01/2019.(4.5 years)

During his time with company, xxxxxx has served in various ranks as per
below and last held rank was in the capacity of Second Engineer.

If you require any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned

This tenure mentioned above also has my training time which was 8 months ( 4 months work, 2 months paid leave and again 4 months work period ) added to it, will it be ok if I upload this document along the mail conversation with the manager refusing and saying that this is the standard letter given to all employees and two reference letters from my supervisors mentioning duties and responsibilities on it with their govt licence to work onboard ship as an engineer.

Will it be fine?

Please help.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
I worked in a startup for 2 years (2016-18). I currently work in a different startup and the 3 years put together is what I am claiming points for and these 2 jobs contribute to my primary NOC. While I have bee able to get the ref letter from the current employer, the previous employer is giving me a hell of a time and has been postponing this for a long time. I am in the process of getting other things ready meanwhile.

In case, this employer refuses to provide the ref/ exp letter at the last minute, what can I do? To give a little more context, this is a small startup, so my manager also won't give me this letter, nor will my founder. But there was one manager who left the company and she might give me one. Is it possible to get this letter notarized?
Letter from ex-manager will do if you fail to get it from your previous employer. explain this in LOE also and provide all offer/appointment letter, salary slips, appraisal letters, increment letters etc to support your claim

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi,

Please clear my doubt regarding work experience. My company has given me the employment details on the letterhead in the following format

This serves to confirm that xxxxxxx (New Employee Number xxxxx Old Employee Number
xxxxxx) was a permanent employee of xxxxxxx from 10/06/2014 to16/01/2019.(4.5 years)

During his time with company, xxxxxx has served in various ranks as per
below and last held rank was in the capacity of Second Engineer.

If you require any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned

This tenure mentioned above also has my training time which was 8 months ( 4 months work, 2 months paid leave and again 4 months work period ) added to it, will it be ok if I upload this document along the mail conversation with the manager refusing and saying that this is the standard letter given to all employees and two reference letters from my supervisors mentioning duties and responsibilities on it with their govt licence to work onboard ship as an engineer.

Will it be fine?

Please help.
YEs. whatever your company is ready to give, provide that, support with appointment letter and salary slips, tax declarations (if available/applicable), bank stmt to salary amount and then attach reference letters from your supervisors as well, don't forget to mentioned number of working hours to provide if it was full/part time job. And then explain this in LOE.. you will be fine

Reactions: SonuJ