+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

ruchirmrg

Jun 19, 2017
Hi!
My companies Bharti and Samsung have refused to mention working hours in the letter as they have fixed formats. Its not mentioned in the offer letter as well. Will this cause for the rejection of the application?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's an issue as the officer wouldn't be able to confirm with your reference letter whether you're claiming the right number of hours per week.

Ask a colleague to provide this information and any other missing information in plain paper and notarize this document.

ruchirmrg

Jun 19, 2017
It's an issue as the officer wouldn't be able to confirm with your reference letter whether you're claiming the right number of hours per week.

Ask a colleague to provide this information and any other missing information in plain paper and notarize this document.
Thank you for a quick response. Its really helpful.

ruchirmrg

Jun 19, 2017

Can I get a confirmation on email and notarize the screen shot?

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Can I get a confirmation on email and notarize the screen shot?
Take print of the email and notarize it. Or may be you can attach your employee policy which mentions the details of minimum number of hours to be clocked for every employee. Ask you HR, they must be having such policy.