+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hey guys i have a query regarding my experienxe letter. According to my Noc code there are a lot of duties and responsibilities. but my my job profile matches only 3-4 of them. is it necessary that all the duties should match? or i can only add 3-4 duties in my experience certificate??
my second question is that what other things must be there in my experience certificate?
my third question is that is it required to show my appointment letter??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
pk saini said:
hey guys i have a query regarding my experienxe letter. According to my Noc code there are a lot of duties and responsibilities. but my my job profile matches only 3-4 of them. is it necessary that all the duties should match? or i can only add 3-4 duties in my experience certificate??
my second question is that what other things must be there in my experience certificate?
1) Duties shown in NOC is just a guide and anything similar or equivalent to these will be acceptable as long as you have an official document that proves you have performed them.

2) Experience Letter should have Dates of work (Start and End), should include hours worked per week, Salary per annum, and Supervisor/Reporting Manager (Name, Email/Contact, Sign).

3) No Appointment Letter is not required. Only Reference Letter and Job Responsibilities Letter in an Official Letterhead of the Company.

However, CIC may ask you for other documents if they need further verification.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
pk saini said:
1. You may add all those Job Descriptions to strengthen your case. Otherwise, those JDs are just a guideline.
2. Exp. letter must have JD, salary per annum, works hours per week, written on the company's official letterhead.
3. Again, to make your case strong, you may attach it as well.

CAN119079

Sep 15, 2012
Hi Friends,

I am having question about my work experience which I need to put on paper as employment reference letter.

I am working in same company from last 7 years and had multiple promotions.

Question 1:- Should I specify all positions on the experience letter?

I also went to onshore (Canada) thru Intra-Company transfer and having an reference letter for this duration.

Question 2:- Should I specify the detail from Joining date till transfer to Canadian Parent Company and joining back after returning to till date on the latest employment reference letter?

So I will be having reference letter for all the duration of 7 years and I can specify the further detail in LOE.

Kindly share your expert opinion.

Sana29

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone! Need your help!

I want to ask that:
1. Is there a need of a reference letter along with the experience letter? Or just detailed experience letter would be enough?

2. I had 2 designations (but of different NOC) at a same company for the same duration. Should i have 2 separate experience letters or just 1 experience letter including both designation details will be fine?

Thank you!