Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hey guys one of my freind is apllying for EE but the company will not provide a duties, roles & responsibility on Company letter head, Has anyone submitted a letter from supervisor ? Will CIC accept this letter?

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
dineshh.786 said:
Hey guys one of my freind is apllying for EE but the company will not provide a duties, roles & responsibility on Company letter head, Has anyone submitted a letter from supervisor ? Will CIC accept this letter?
Yes but you should attach his business card in that case.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dineshh.786 said:
A detailed job letter is used to support our claims for work experience, to show experience match with NOC 2011 and to calculate points and I would highly recommend that your buddy request new ones clearly stating the following information, as per CIC guidelines. Without it, the CIC officer reviewing your application has very little to go by without doing further investigative checks and may reject(or request further information) your application for not meeting the requirements.

Letters must include all of the following information:
 the specific period of your employment with the company
 the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
 your main responsibilities and duties in each position (This is what they use to evaluate NOC category and match)
 your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
 the number of hours worked per week in each position

The guideline says the following are needed and logically serves to validate and verify the information we provide.

Letters must be:
 written on company letterhead
 signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
 show company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
 stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)

Remember they're dealing with hundreds of thousands of applications at CIC and if your application is lacking, it could cause you a delay.

Reactions: Sherry463

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
sumit.singh.hallan said:
Yes but you should attach his business card in that case.
I'm inclined to believe business cards would suffice for not having "telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses on the letter head and/or stamped with the company's official seal" as a means to validate the letter, but certainly not to augment missing details.

Mar 21, 2015
In my appointment letter , it is mentioned of my job duties and my position....Apart from that i got a work experience letter stating the time period of mine in the company..SO will that be enough or i have to make a new letter?

Prashanth85

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Please submit on letter head. Last year i submitted a letter without letter head and my application is rejected. All they care is for documents not for real experience. so what ever you submit should be believable.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Gurinder Singh said:
In my appointment letter , it is mentioned of my job duties and my position....Apart from that i got a work experience letter stating the time period of mine in the company..SO will that be enough or i have to make a new letter?
Get a new letter.

Mar 21, 2015
Yes, my appointment letter and work experience is mentioned on companies letter head...And by the way, do they ask for pay slips or bank statements and what if someone is paid in cash..Please guide on that too..

Reactions: Sherry463

Sreeni01

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2015
Nomination.....
28-August-2015
AOR Received.
17-October-2015
Med's Done....
19-October-2015
Hi Folks,

Is there anyone with work experience in Cognizant (CTS) India or in Keppel Fels Singapore Company where they don't provide any reference letter or any person there don't provide their business cards too.

What can be done? Is there any other way?

All documents are there except for the reference letter.

Offer letter
Experience Letter
6 month salary payslips

Regards,
Sreeni01

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Gurinder Singh said:
Yes, my appointment letter and work experience is mentioned on companies letter head...And by the way, do they ask for pay slips or bank statements and what if someone is paid in cash..Please guide on that too..
Be guided by the guidelines in the check-list for the category under which you are applying for. In terms of the job letter, have your employers state your salaries and benefits. Whether you're paid by cheque, direct deposit or cash is irrelevant, however, a key requirement is that you must be able to show proof of funds. You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Sreeni01 said:
Hi Folks,

Is there anyone with work experience in Cognizant (CTS) India or in Keppel Fels Singapore Company where they don't provide any reference letter or any person there don't provide their business cards too.

What can be done? Is there any other way?

All documents are there except for the reference letter.

Offer letter
Experience Letter
6 month salary payslips

Regards,
Sreeni01

Hi Sreeni01

I know Indian IT companies do not provide detailed reference letter and business card is available only with the top notch management.

Not sure if they will reject for this in EE

rajeev0508

Feb 23, 2015
Same for me. My ex Employer clearly told that they would not be able to provide any kind of referral letter. Now the bad luck is although I have all the documents stating that I have worked and resigned in a proper way from the company, I have misplaced my offer letter which I had got from them. I am really anxious as the employer is not ready to provide a duplicate offer letter or any other letter of that sort. I do know its my mistake,but with regards to the referral letter they clearly stated that they would not provide the referral letter. Any pointers on this? Should I withdraw my application?

Sreeni01

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2015
Nomination.....
28-August-2015
AOR Received.
17-October-2015
Med's Done....
19-October-2015
rajeev0508 said:
Same for me. My ex Employer clearly told that they would not be able to provide any kind of referral letter. Now the bad luck is although I have all the documents stating that I have worked and resigned in a proper way from the company, I have misplaced my offer letter which I had got from them. I am really anxious as the employer is not ready to provide a duplicate offer letter or any other letter of that sort. I do know its my mistake,but with regards to the referral letter they clearly stated that they would not provide the referral letter. Any pointers on this? Should I withdraw my application?
Hi

Dont withdraw.

We will wait. We are not the only ppl with this scenario.

There will be many applications without proper Reference letter.

CIC may consider our profile if we provide rest all docs like pay slips, bank statements etc...

Be patient.

Everything will go smooth.

Ppl with score less than 481 have this advantage too. CIC will come across many cases like this and will give a solution to that before we get ITA.

Regards,
Sreeni01

rajeev0508

Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for the response Sreeni. Yea, i shall wait for now. Have been waiting for the ECA, then waiting for IELTS exam which is on the 18th of april. So will wait and watch for this as well. Its all a waiting game. :p

Sreeni01

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2015
Nomination.....
28-August-2015
AOR Received.
17-October-2015
Med's Done....
19-October-2015
rajeev0508 said:
Thanks for the response Sreeni. Yea, i shall wait for now. Have been waiting for the ECA, then waiting for IELTS exam which is on the 18th of april. So will wait and watch for this as well. Its all a waiting game. :p
Hi,

Yes, just do everything step by step. you will succeed in this for sure.

And for entering pool there is no time limit. you can enroll after you get all this in hand.

All the best.

Regards,
Sreeni01