Experience letter issues

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently an international student in Canada, applying for express entry profile soon.

I cleared IELTS with CLB 9 and i have 3 year experience in banking in India,

My problem is with my experience letter from bank. They are not ready to provide me all info as required by IRCC letter format, they gave a letter with my duties and responsibilities and that it. I got a promotion while i was working but i cannot proove it. As my letter is showing my designation when i exited my job, its very difficult for me to state my position when i joined. i was deputy manager when i joined and later promoted to deputy manager level II.

please help how to over come this issue.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi,

I am currently an international student in Canada, applying for express entry profile soon.

My problem is with my experience letter from bank. They are not ready to provide me all info as required by IRCC letter format, they gave a letter with my duties and responsibilities and that it. I got a promotion while i was working but i cannot proove it. As my letter is showing my designation when i exited my job, its very difficult for me to state my position when i joined. i was deputy manager when i joined and later promoted to deputy manager level II.

Does the letter state anywhere that the job was full-time? If not, ask them if they can re-issue the letter with the word full-time. Besides this, you can support your claim with offer letter, tax return papers, appraisal letter, pay slips and so on. Match NOC to what duties are mentioned on the letter. All this put together should be sufficient.

Anujithvs

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes it says that i am a full time staff with minimum 48 hours a week. i got my pay stubs, tax papers and joining letter as well.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Yes it says that i am a full time staff with minimum 48 hours a week. i got my pay stubs, tax papers and joining letter as well.
Then you're all set... goodluck with your application!

Reactions: Anujithvs

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hi,

you could also request youre peer to do a write up of youre duties and get it notarized

Reactions: Anujithvs