+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter from L&T Infotech

Sanjib1981

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

I got ITA and now I have to provide the experience letters from my previous employers including L&T Infotech. Now I can not find a way to contact them to start this process. Can anyone help me to find the contact No/ Email Id or process document which can help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Sanjib.

Reactions: Parth4593

hirakpatel14

Jul 13, 2020
Hello Sanjib1981,

Did you get a reference letter from L&T Infotech? If yes, could you please provide information on whom to contact for the same.

Thanks,
Hirak

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
Hello Sanjib1981,

Did you get a reference letter from L&T Infotech? If yes, could you please provide information on whom to contact for the same.

Thanks,
Hirak
Hi Hirak,

Did you get reference letter from LTI? if yes, then does it includes roles and responsibilities and other details which is required by IRCC?

Thanks,
Parth

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
Hello,

I got ITA and now I have to provide the experience letters from my previous employers including L&T Infotech. Now I can not find a way to contact them to start this process. Can anyone help me to find the contact No/ Email Id or process document which can help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Sanjib.
Hi Sanjib,

Did you get reference letter from LTI? if yes, then does it include roles and responsibilities and other details which is required by IRCC?

Thanks,
Parth

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, did you get it the same way from them?
I am former employee of LTI. So i sent email to separation team. They replied me today and asking draft letter and approval letter from reporting manager. If manager is not available then team lead or colleague.

jankin

Feb 18, 2021
I am former employee of LTI. So i sent email to separation team. They replied me today and asking draft letter and approval letter from reporting manager. If manager is not available then team lead or colleague.
Just a bit apprehensive if it would be a red flag if it comes to my manager via HR. And if they do at all provide these letters.

udyant

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I am a former employee of Lntinfotech and have been trying to reach the HR team for the letter with roles and responsibilities in the format required by IRCC however not been able to contact them. I was employed in India. Any help will be appreciated.