+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter found to be fraudulent (PR Application)

rohinverma

Mar 4, 2022
Hi. I have received the letter from CIC Below mentioned. Please advise me on what I should respond to cic. I am sending my updated experience letter what else is sufficient proof provided to CIC to support my pr application.

(As part of the process your employment experience letter were verified and found to be fraudulent. You have not been truthful in providing correct information on your application and therefore may be inadmissible under section A40(1)(a).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concerns or provide any observation or explanation in writing. You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to reply.)

Kindly Advice for the best reply. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. I have received the letter from CIC Below mentioned. Please advise me on what I should respond to cic. I am sending my updated experience letter what else is sufficient proof provided to CIC to support my pr application.

(As part of the process your employment experience letter were verified and found to be fraudulent. You have not been truthful in providing correct information on your application and therefore may be inadmissible under section A40(1)(a).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concerns or provide any observation or explanation in writing. You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to reply.)
Why does IRCC think the letter is fradulent? Is it fradulent? When you say that you are sending an updated experience letter, what do you mean by that?

IRCC is preparing to refuse your application and likely issue a five year ban from misrepresentation. You need to have a very very strong response to the PFL. Probably a good time to hire a very good immigration lawyer to help you.

rohinverma

Mar 4, 2022
Why does IRCC think the letter is fradulent? Is it fradulent? When you say that you are sending an updated experience letter, what do you mean by that?

IRCC is preparing to refuse your application and likely issue a five year ban from misrepresentation. You need to have a very very strong response to the PFL. Probably a good time to hire a very good immigration lawyer to help you.

No, That letter is not fraudulent, I will get a new experience letter from my existing owner and I will resubmit to CIC.Please advise further if we can submit some additional documents along with the experience letter .

Thanks for your reply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, That letter is not fraudulent, I will get a new experience letter from my existing owner and I will resubmit to CIC.Please advise further if we can submit some additional documents along with the experience letter .

Thanks for your reply.
Why does IRCC think it's fraudulent? There must be a reason.

I would very strongly recommend you also submit the following:
- Pay slips or deposit slips for the salary you were paid job along with your bank statement showing this money being deposited
- Tax return statements showing that you declared this income in your annual taxes

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Kindly Advice for the best reply. Thanks
Was there any discrepancies between the info you added and the letter you got like different pay rate or working hours. There ought to be something that doesn't sounds right.