+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter dilemma

ahkin

May 20, 2018
Dear all,

I have two questions regarding the experience letter:

1- I have had several titles in each period of time. For example: Junior architect/Site engineer for a year or two, then Senior Architect/Project manager for a year or two. My company will make a letter for each period of time, but should I add these tiles like that, separating them with a slash or any other suggestions would be appreciated?

2- My company sent me from a country to another one but both were in the Gulf countries, in order to finish a big project that had some problems. Should my company state that in the experience letter that they sent me over? Just to avoid any problems regarding my travel history.

Thank you in advance.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Dear all,

I have two questions regarding the experience letter:

1- I have had several titles in each period of time. For example: Junior architect/Site engineer for a year or two, then Senior Architect/Project manager for a year or two. My company will make a letter for each period of time, but should I add these tiles like that, separating them with a slash or any other suggestions would be appreciated?

2- My company sent me from a country to another one but both were in the Gulf countries, in order to finish a big project that had some problems. Should my company state that in the experience letter that they sent me over? Just to avoid any problems regarding my travel history.

Thank you in advance.
Assess the NOC's those titles are aligned to.
If it falls under different NOC's but from a single employer, you can furnish one letter detailing all and explain your case in LOE.
You no need to worry about titles.

No, that isn't necessary. When you are filling up the form post-ITA, you will be inclined to mentioned travel history. You can mention the date of the travel and the reasons.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: ahkin

ahkin

May 20, 2018
Assess the NOC's those titles are aligned to.
If it falls under different NOC's but from a single employer, you can furnish one letter detailing all and explain your case in LOE.
You no need to worry about titles.

No, that isn't necessary. When you are filling up the form post-ITA, you will be inclined to mentioned travel history. You can mention the date of the travel and the reasons.

Hope it helps.
It helped a lot, thank you so much. The only thing worries me is that in order to visit that country I had to receive an entry visa from a third party company (Different from mine) and the name of it is stamped on my passport (As a temporary visa) for around 6-7 times. Would that be an issue?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
It helped a lot, thank you so much. The only thing worries me is that in order to visit that country I had to receive an entry visa from a third party company (Different from mine) and the name of it is stamped on my passport (As a temporary visa) for around 6-7 times. Would that be an issue?
I believe it won't harm you in any way.
Leave that in hands of their security agency :) They will easily figure out "what's beneath that stamping?"

Unless you entry/exit the country illegally, you don't need to worry about security clearance. It will take time, but it will get processed.

ahkin

May 20, 2018
I believe it won't harm you in any way.
Leave that in hands of their security agency :) They will easily figure out "what's beneath that stamping?"

Unless you entry/exit the country illegally, you don't need to worry about security clearance. It will take time, but it will get processed.
I cannot thank you enough. They should make a hundred super like button : )).

Reactions: sundar17feb99

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I cannot thank you enough. They should make a hundred super like button : )).
haha. pleasure is mine :)
All the best for your processing.