+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience count

Nishant.gupta

May 11, 2019
Hi,
I have Indian experience in an MNC company of 3 years , but it has 10 days lesser.
So will it be counted as 3 years or 2 years?
Please reply and let me know, so that I can process my PR.
Thanks.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Well, in your express entry it will be considered as 3 years coz you have to enter the tenure dates in month and year.

As you know ,the visa officers do the manual analysis of the job expereince you have claimed by analysing the submitted documents post AoR.
I ,therefore ,suggest you not to claim it as three years.

You may get points while submitting you profile but after AOR your application might get rejected,which could be a waste of time and money.

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019
Well, in your express entry it will be considered as 3 years coz you have to enter the tenure dates in month and year.

As you know ,the visa officers do the manual analysis of the job expereince you have claimed by analysing the submitted documents post AoR.
I ,therefore ,suggest you not to claim it as three years.

You may get points while submitting you profile but after AOR your application might get rejected,which could be a waste of time and money.
Yeah this is true. But also it depends on the number of hours worked. If you did 40hrs weeks then you may be fine. But ask a professional.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Yeah this is true. But also it depends on the number of hours worked. If you did 40hrs weeks then you may be fine. But ask a professional.
If you check out the work hours per week critieria ,it states that
"We don’t count any hours you work above 30 hours/week."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#skilled

It means if he works for 40 hours ,cic will consider it 30 only.

M.Kenobi

Apr 5, 2019

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Yeah ,but we cant do anything .Just follow what cic website says .