+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Class nothing to do with points ?

dangibharat

Mar 16, 2018
Hello,

I just entered into Experience class of Express Entry and my points only 272. I have been working full time more than a year and having permanent job on open work permit.

I got to know they only invite applicants with top points which are like 450 etc minimum last one year or so.

Is it different story with Experience class ? doesn't matter points ?

Thanks,

indoire

Aug 25, 2016
To add in the above message, Arranged Employment points showing - 0 points
Even I have selected job offer and currently employed.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot have a valid job offer while working on an open work permit. That is, you are not entitled to the points given for arranged employment.

You need to work on improving your CRS.

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
You cannot have a valid job offer while working on an open work permit. That is, you are not entitled to the points given for arranged employment.

You need to work on improving your CRS.
Hello DelPiero07,

I am thinking to wait for one year with the current employer in order to get the 50 points for arranged job offer, how would i know that i need lmia or not?

pls answer thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello DelPiero07,

I am thinking to wait for one year with the current employer in order to get the 50 points for arranged job offer, how would i know that i need lmia or not?

pls answer thanks
Mate, I'll repeat myself, you cannot get ANY points for arranged employment while working on an open work permit. If you want those points then convince your employer to get LMIA for you.

Reactions: scylla