+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Certificate from old employer

sahil9469

Aug 3, 2017
I am applying for Federal Skilled worker PR visa from India and this requires Experience certificate as one of the document.

With my old employer, I am unable to get the Experience certificate with all the details like

Letters must be
written on company letterhead
signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
shows the company full address, telephone and fax no
stamped with company's official seal
Letters must include all of the following information
the specific period of employment with the company
the positions you have held during the employment and the time spent in each position.
your main responsibilities and duties in each section
your total annual salary plus benefits in each position
the no of hours worked per week in each position.

Could you please let know if there is any alternative we can provide to CIC for experience certificate.

Thanks
Sahil

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Try and get it from your Reporting boss on a piece of paper along with his contact details and also attach his visiting cards / company ID etc. Along with this DO attach your offer letter, any increment letter, promotion letter etc. anything which further substantiates your claim that you worked for that company.

As for salary proof, in my case i got the reference letter from my employer on company letter head and it served the purpose, but since it is not possible for you, then you should attach the salary slips, salary bank account statement for few months, ITR etc.

Hope it helps.

sippy kuk

Dec 3, 2012
Try and get it from your Reporting boss on a piece of paper along with his contact details and also attach his visiting cards / company ID etc. Along with this DO attach your offer letter, any increment letter, promotion letter etc. anything which further substantiates your claim that you worked for that company.

As for salary proof, in my case i got the reference letter from my employer on company letter head and it served the purpose, but since it is not possible for you, then you should attach the salary slips, salary bank account statement for few months, ITR etc.

Hope it helps.
hi rupinder , i am about to apply for express entry , my key concern area is i have completed my degree in 2009 , whereas i have only 4.1 years of work exp which i can project with original documents , there is a two gaps in my work exp due to some family concern , do i need to concern about this , if you reply on this thread it will be very helpful sir for me ,
one more thing should i only go for express entry on chose ontarion pnp as well, which have higher chances for ITA,
looking forward for your valuable reply

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
hi rupinder , i am about to apply for express entry , my key concern area is i have completed my degree in 2009 , whereas i have only 4.1 years of work exp which i can project with original documents , there is a two gaps in my work exp due to some family concern , do i need to concern about this , if you reply on this thread it will be very helpful sir for me ,
one more thing should i only go for express entry on chose ontarion pnp as well, which have higher chances for ITA,
looking forward for your valuable reply
Express entry requires one year of continuous experience in any of the NOCs and furthermore 3 years of experience for claiming maximum points for work experience. So, in that regard you are secure. The gap should not be of any concern, but please explain it in the Letter of Explanation (LOE). In my case i have not been working since December, 2015 and got my PPR on 10th August, 2017. So, you dont have to worry about that.

As for your other query, you would have to in any case put in your application in the Express Entry pool in order to qualify for the O-PNP. Most of the provinces nominate candidates who are already there in the express entry pool.

Hope it helps.

sahil9469

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,

Only thing i am missing is job duties/responsibilities & now i am not able to get it as i am not in touch with my old manager & even at that time my role was little bit different as compared to what i am doing now.

I have my experience letter on company letter head, offer letter, salary slips, salary bank account statement
Can you suggest me how to proceed further?

Thanks
Sahil

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,

Only thing i am missing is job duties/responsibilities & now i am not able to get it as i am not in touch with my old manager & even at that time my role was little bit different as compared to what i am doing now.

I have my experience letter on company letter head, offer letter, salary slips, salary bank account statement
Can you suggest me how to proceed further?

Thanks
Sahil
Hi sahil,

I'm also in the same situation, how is your progress with the experience letter?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi sahil,

I'm also in the same situation, how is your progress with the experience letter?
Ask your senior colleague to write up a Reference Letter for you with all the CIC requested details intact and get the document notarized as well. Be ready to showcase your payslips, offer letter, experience letter and tax documents as well. Good luck.

Reactions: Rawee

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Ask your senior colleague to write up a Reference Letter for you with all the CIC requested details intact and get the document notarized as well. Be ready to showcase your payslips, offer letter, experience letter and tax documents as well. Good luck.
Thanks buddy