+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expedited Appointment Toronto

dvp411

Feb 3, 2021
Hello,

I had put in a request for expedited appointment for H1b stamping in Toronto on 29th January when I was in Toronto. I didn't get any response so I returned back using AVR. I just received an email asking me if I am still in Canada and when did I reach here and when was I last in the US. So I'm not sure if I tell them I'm not currently in Canada but I plan on travelling next week to care for an immediate relative, will they still consider my request? I still need an expedited appointment because otherwise I'll have to keep going back and forth between Canada and US.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello,

I had put in a request for expedited appointment for H1b stamping in Toronto on 29th January when I was in Toronto. I didn't get any response so I returned back using AVR. I just received an email asking me if I am still in Canada and when did I reach here and when was I last in the US. So I'm not sure if I tell them I'm not currently in Canada but I plan on travelling next week to care for an immediate relative, will they still consider my request? I still need an expedited appointment because otherwise I'll have to keep going back and forth between Canada and US.
After how long was your expedited request honored? Tell them exactly what you plan to do. You have to tell them you are back in United states and accordingly frame your reply, they ll have your records, do not hide on this part. But be prepared with covid test and quarantine part . After then only you will be able to attend the interview.

dvp411

Feb 3, 2021
After how long was your expedited request honored? Tell them exactly what you plan to do. You have to tell them you are back in United states and accordingly frame your reply, they ll have your records, do not hide on this part. But be prepared with covid test and quarantine part . After then only you will be able to attend the interview.
It took 4 weeks to get a response. I told them about my plan and got a reject next day without any reason mentioned.

Reactions: swan0206