+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

expedite processing of canada PR

can198

Jan 4, 2013
is there anything called expedite or premium or fast processing of canada PR and under waht circumstances

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
As far as I know there is no such thing in Canada PR

beatlt

Jan 6, 2013
It is possible but its extremely rare. If they screw up your application, they will process it faster. I know a person whose SINP nomination took more than an year, but it should have been 4 months. Therefore SINP recommended CIC to process it faster and it was indeed processed in 6 months. Another possibility is if you have strong and valid political and media pressure to your application. Also, under serious natural calamities, and if you are affected by them, your application will be processed quickly.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
can198 said:
is there anything called expedite or premium or fast processing of canada PR and under waht circumstances
Yea, to the best of my knowledge there are some people from certain nationality that are given expedite processing. The government of Canada sign MOU with there country to bring them into Canada in a fast track manner. Such people there application for PR takes at least 4-5months in maximum.

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Ojeola said:
Yea, to the best of my knowledge there are some people from certain nationality that are given expedite processing. The government of Canada sign MOU with there country to bring them into Canada in a fast track manner. Such people there application for PR takes at least 4-5months in maximum.
If you are related to Stephen Harper or Jason Kenney.....lol....kiddin...

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
duiusa said:
If you are related to Stephen Harper or Jason Kenney.....lol....kiddin...
Yeap, maybe like that. But seriously there are some people from a particular country that are on the fast track stream of immigration in Canada. **Wont mention name**

All the best

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Ojeola said:
Yeap, maybe like that. But seriously there are some people from a particular country that are on the fast track stream of immigration in Canada. **Wont mention name**

All the best
I think VO also matters.....