+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expected Score 438 but stuck with ECA

harshb079

May 18, 2017
Hi,

just got my IELTS results and getting the score of 438 using the calculator tool on cic website.

Now I need to get my ECA done so that I can submit the EE form, but I am very confused with my situation.

I graduated from BE Computer Engineering from Mumbai University in 2014. I don't have my 7th sem marksheet, but I have my 8th sem one and I also have the degree/convocation certificate.

The 8th sem one has 7th sem's total marks written in one column indicating that I passed that.

Is it possible to get an ECA from WES without 7th sem marksheet?

I asked many times but no response..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

just got my IELTS results and getting the score of 438 using the calculator tool on cic website.

Now I need to get my ECA done so that I can submit the EE form, but I am very confused with my situation.

I graduated from BE Computer Engineering from Mumbai University in 2014. I don't have my 7th sem marksheet, but I have my 8th sem one and I also have the degree/convocation certificate.

The 8th sem one has 7th sem's total marks written in one column indicating that I passed that.

Just go to Mumbai University, write to the controller of exams, registrar, get their approval, apply for duplicate memo, transcripts, submit to WES.

harshb079

May 18, 2017
Just go to Mumbai University, write to the controller of exams, registrar, get their approval, apply for duplicate memo, transcripts, submit to WES.
Thanks I can apply for duplicate marksheet if I lost it..
but I never lost it, I just did not receive it.. It never came to my college. I directly got the 8th sem one.

JasmineM

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
Hi,

My boyfriend completed a 4 years degree program in China but he didn't get a degree certificate, he still got an ECA from WES. But the result is 3 years diploma instead of 4 years degree. But it doesn't matter same score as a degree. So don't worry, maybe an explaination letter helps?