+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXHAUSTING WAITING for PPR after REMEDICALS of 2004 BACKLOG cases .........

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To Drmunir,

I want to ask one thing, may CAIPS will help me to know
me about my case?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Yes, CAIPS will tell you about your next BF'd date. it will tell you how you have been evaluated so far if your Ecas has already been changed into IN PROCESS.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To jnathan,

What are the charges for it and how to apply?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
go there

www.lawpoint.ca

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noman said:
To Drmunir,

I want to ask one thing, may CAIPS will help me to know
me about my case?
CAUPS will help u .........................

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Dear members today on an email London office reply that we had
send you an email on November 2010 for updation of document, the
deadline 4 it is over on March 2011. Now London office will take the decision about it.

My question is that I didn't receive any such mail, I send them various mails in Dec
and in Jan regarding updation of documents but they said to wait 4 the turn. What I do now???

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Noman I feel so sorry for that message. You are already waiting for so long, a regular contributor
to this forum, I guess seniors here will be so much willing to be of help to your situation.

Seniors plsss help him!!!

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
noman said:
deadline 4 it is over on March 2011. Now London office will take the decision about it.

My question is that I didn't receive any such mail, I send them various mails in Dec
and in Jan regarding updation of documents but they said to wait 4 the turn. What I do now???
Dear,
If they refuse your case against the reason, Then you have to hire a Legal Consultant for pursuance of your case..
If u don't mind i can help you, mail me from which city u belong to my mail is "miscetc1@hotmail.com"
my opinion is that before there decision hire a consultant at earliest...

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
I am 4 Karachi, Thanks 4 prompt reply.
I will contact u in evening as I am going
to attend a meeting.
Thank you once again for u sincere advice.

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
noman said:
I am 4 Karachi, Thanks 4 prompt reply.
I will contact u in evening as I am going
to attend a meeting.
Thank you once again for u sincere advice.
Dear,
I talked to my consultant, they said if once u recieve that your file is close then there is no solution to your case. If u r waiting for decision, contact immediatelly through my consultant.
i will mail the contact number at your mailling address.

Regds
wq.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To all members,

I received this email:

This is in response to your recent email enquiring about the status of your application.

Please be advised that a letter requesting the submission of your documents was sent on ­­­10/11/2010 to the following email address:

The deadline for submission of your documents has passed. A new deadline will not be given. However, your file is presently open. Documents received while the file is open will be considered. Please be aware that processing realities mean that we are not usually able to review applications immediately after the deadline for receipt of documents has passed. However, do keep in mind that when applications are finally brought before an officer for review, a decision will be taken based on only what has been received by this office at that time. The visa officer will then make a decision, based on the information and documents on your file, to approve your application, refuse it or call you in for an interview.

A copy of the letter is attached; you may wish to print the letter for your records.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
noman said:
To all members,

I received this email:

This is in response to your recent email enquiring about the status of your application.

Please be advised that a letter requesting the submission of your documents was sent on ­­­10/11/2010 to the following email address:

The deadline for submission of your documents has passed. A new deadline will not be given. However, your file is presently open. Documents received while the file is open will be considered. Please be aware that processing realities mean that we are not usually able to review applications immediately after the deadline for receipt of documents has passed. However, do keep in mind that when applications are finally brought before an officer for review, a decision will be taken based on only what has been received by this office at that time. The visa officer will then make a decision, based on the information and documents on your file, to approve your application, refuse it or call you in for an interview.

A copy of the letter is attached; you may wish to print the letter for your records.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noman said:

dont worry.....contact urself CHC london....explain......NO NEED to hire a consultant.........